Chapter 13

[Nikki's POV]

Chris just invited me to his crib, cause he said he was wrong about me and wanted to get to know me more. Word on the street is Slimm's pregnate, so he's probably tired of her ass. I have been layin' low for a while, cause some chick  name Ashley, set me up. I don't care tho, as long as I get to be wit Chris. I rang the door bell, and Chris answered it. He smirked and I walked in. "What's goin' on?" I asked walkin' into the crowded house. All the members of Vivo, were sittin' there with guns in hand, all except Slimm, who was just watchin'. "Well bitch, I heard you set the whole thing up to shoot Slimm, and as we speak ya girl's in the basement" Hope said. "What are you talkin' about?" I asked. "Oh now bitch got amnesia" Slimm said. They took me downstairs, and Ashley was sittin' there bawlin'. "What the fuck is goin' on?" I asked again' gettin' agitated. "Who you rasin' ya voice at?" Slimm asked slappin' me hard across my face. I was gonna reach for her, but Chris grabbed me back. "Bitch did you or did you not tell Ashley to shoot Slimm?" Diamond asked. She looked like she was itchin' to kill me. "No" I replied shakin' my head. "Bitch chu lyin'!" Ashley yelled. "Ashley, you told me to kill Slimm, and you would steal some money fa me" I said dishin' her out. She turned pale at the fact that Chris whirled around. ''It was you right bitch?" Chris asked slappin' her across the face witht he butt of his gun. "Black made me do it!" she exclaimed lowerin' her head. I tried backin' up to go upstairs and book it, but Hope blocked my way. There is no way i'm gettin' out here alive.

[Ashley's POV]

This bitch better play along. She deserves to get killed anyways, fa bein' so damn stupid. "Please let me go!" I heard Nikki said as they dragged her to a chair next to mine, and wrapped her around it as well. "Why? we didn't do shit to you yet" Slimm said. I could tell she wanted to kill us both. And I wasn't havin' it. "Slimm, it wasn't me, it was Black and Nikki, they told me to do it!" I said holdin' onto my bull shit ass story. "Bitch I don't wanna hea ya mouth!" Chris's sexy ass friend, who I now know as Malik said. I quickly shut my mouth, and hung my head. If I die, Nikki's comin' wit me.