Ch.75 - Please Just Don't

You may want to take a quick peak back at the last chapter.

Enjoy :D

____________________________________________

Features written in blue hues of morning light, but she doesn't see it. Only the detest of time as minutes pass and she's got his hot mouth trapped with hers. Teeth grating along her bottom lip as he groans lowly into her, trying to convince her. Enticing a jolt of untraceable need straight through her core, but she can't. She wants to touch each and every crevice of his beautiful benevolent body, but now, disgusted with herself, it feels like she would be violating a person that's no longer hers.

I can make it work.

Pushing past the brink of comfort, she tastes his tongue with hers. Dances and swirls in ways so familiar. Recalling back to when she had first opened herself to him like this. How even now it's still just as electrifying and perfect and safe and everything no man or boy has ever been for her.

Listen to me, I love you.

Feeling everything and unperturbed by the hands on her hips, or moving to brush back the stray strands from her features. Getting lost to his dreamy deliciousness. Indistinct choices rolling them in the sheets, tangling them closer. Rubbing against him with heated breaths and once mild arousal now heady and heavy--revolting because she's so incredibly needy. Trying to alleviate the itch that she's turned into a progressive rash.

We can be together, make this work.

Pretending that the longer she's kissing him, and leading him on, will have no consequences. That perhaps she'll come to realize that nothing needs to end.

There doesn't have to be an end.

She's mesmerized by the warmth and comfort of him. Curling into each other and touching, brushing, caressing, and clutching tender reminders that she will always love him. That this is for him. With his all-consuming taste still on her tongue, his aroma still tinged on her cloths, palms grasping to earnestly keep her close--she pushes him away.

"You deserve so much mor--."

"No, no, no. Don't start." He interjects, eyes honest and knowing. "Please." Those safe hands tugging her close again. "You know that's not true."

There's a moments hesitation where she could easily just let him bring her back to cushioned covers and let him kiss her concerns to the wayside. But she can't. "More than I can give you." Something petulant in her tone as she forces herself to sit up. "Can't you see that? How everything has fallen apart since you've met me?"

"Hey, stop. Just, lets go to bed, okay?" Those ten digits curling around her bicep, asking, nudging her to come back to him. To lay down and not do this. "Lets just sleep this off. I love you. I'll make you comfy, are you comfy? Tired? You're tired. You need proper sleep. I know you're stressed but you're not thinking right."

He's got tilted brows, now leaning up on an elbow, still with a hand on her arm. Those round, deep, pleading eyes looking at her like she's got his heart in her hands and she's debating rather to squeeze or pinch it. "Robert...."

"Don't say it, Charlotte. Don't you dare say it." His grip momentarily tightening, looking at her with all the intensity he musters. But its those eyes that have always listened, so intuitive and understanding, that stare at her pleading to keep their fire lit.

"I don't want to say it but I have to, you know I do. I'm sorry." Frustrated words provoking her throat into closing, convincing it to shut completely and never utter the words she needs to say. "It's-It's over." Choking against the protrusion of reality shining in Robert's pained gaze. "You need to stay away from me before this mess gets worse."