Chapter 46

Hey everyone! I know this was supposed to be an update :) and I have my chapter ready :D BUT! I’m not very happy with you guys :( I’ve never gotten THIS MUCH hate :(

They don’t comment on my stories but they do give me hate through private chat, and IF they comment I delete those. But come on! What did I do that is so bad to give me hate!

I’m sick of this! And until it isn’t better!  I am not updating anymore! You guys may think that I am overreacting but I’ve been through a LOT in my life! A LOT I tell you! And I am sick of it.

I don’t know if you realize that I might cry myself to sleep. Yes! The things those people tell me is TERRIBLE!

I have my friends to help me through it! :D luckily :D and I have my loyal fans :D thank you so much for that.

But I’m really starting to break. I am very bad at taking in hate. I really am.

If you want to talk to me than please go to my Twitter account. I’ll be available there.

@GunsSofie

More questions you can ask on my twitter.

Guys I am so sorry :(

But this story is on the edge of my tears.

I’ll try but the next chapter won’t be up until.

Please watch the tasting blood trailer on the side and subscribe it :) and don’t forget to vote and comment on it :)

You would make ME very happy :) and I need a bit of happiness at the moment.

I’ll put a link of my twitter in a comment.

Love ya my vamps.

Try checking out my other stories :) xx

And guys don’t worry :) I won’t quit this story :)

THAT’S A BIG PROMISE

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER :) 

ASK ME ON TWITTER :)

AND MAYBE I'LL CONSIDER UPDATING WHEN I FEEL A BIT HAPPIER