Chapter 1

This story is about a 17 year old boy named Sebastian Rivers, and his best friend Luis Otoole.

Sebastian's POV

"You're such a nerd" I laughed at Luis and he smiles. Man that smile is so sexy, I think to myself.

"Yeah but, I'm the sexiest nerd you know"he says and shows that incredible smile again. "Sssssuuuuurrrrreeee" I say turning my head so he doesn't see me blush.

"Can I tell you something " Luis says. He looks at me dead serious, and I say "what is it bro"

He just stares down at the ground and doesn't say anything for five minutes and then says "never mind it's not important"

Grabbing his shoulder, and looking him in his beautiful blue eyes,he's obviously hiding something from me.

I ask " what's up bro you can tell me anything" he looks up and gives a forced smile, right when he opens his mouth to say what's on his mind.

My phone vibrates so I open the text." Its my dad I got to go he's outside and if I dont hurry there won't be any pizza left"

Luis,s POV

I tell him "later bro", he let himself out and I was left in my house just thinking I should have just told him that im gay he wouldn't care he's my best friend.

" but I have a huge crush on him,and it would be really awkward between us, because there's no way he's gay"I say out loud. I lay down in bed,close my eyes, and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm clock screaming next to me, hitting the off button I swing my legs onto the floor, and rub my face with my hands to try and wake up.

As I walk to the bathroom I stop and look in the mirror. My dark brown hair is all over every were, and my blue eyes are red from lack of sleep.

I turn the shower on,strip down to nothing, and put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

When I step in the shower,and stand underneath the hot water, all my stress just washes down the drain.

standing with my head under the water I say out loud "today's the day I tell Sebastian that I'm gay" I'll just leave out the whole crush part.

Sebastian's POV

I was at school leaning up against my locker; when Luis walked in. He looked so damn hot, he had his shaggy hair straightened( which he rarely does) his eyes we're so amazingly blue, it reminded me of the ocean.

He had black skinny jeans on, and a black shirt, it was a little to small for him, (I wasn't complaining because i could see all of his abs outlined perfectly.)

He walked up to me and my best friend Jamie,she's amazingly beautiful, she has brown hair with blond highlights,her face that just screams beauty, she's 5'9 and has beautifully tanned skin (all the guys in school try to date her but she hates everyone from our school.)

I shake my head to bring myself back to earth, as he walks up he says "hey Sebastian can I talk to you alone real quick", "what I'm not good enough to know" Jamie says jokingly.

" I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you I'm tired of lyeing to myself, and hiding this from y'all" I look at Luis and say " what are you talking about what are you hiding"

This is my first time doing this so tell me if this is any good please if not I'll stop here and say never mind