chapter 9

Sebastian's POV

I woke up in the cold red water, water so red it almost looks scarlet , my wrists are aching like never before.

But the pain im feeling right now is nothing compared to the pain i feel in my heart.

As i pull the plug and watch the dark red water go down the drain i cant help but admire just how beautiful the color is.

I turn on the shower and wash myself, and carfully clean the deep wounds on my wrist .Feeling worse and worse by the second the more i look at the cuts.

How could I continue doing this, I hate cutting myself but at the same time it feels so good, it helps me release stress.

I cant control my life or the heart aches its going to give me, But i can control how much pain i feel and wether or not i die.

With that thought i rinced off and stepped out of the shower, after i was completly dry i wrapped the towl around my waist and bandaged my cuts.

Walking into my room i remember that i left my clothes on the bed and mentally thank myself .for my forgetfullness.

Now I dont have to deal with the hastle of having to search for clothes with my wrist hurting like they do.

I get dressed and plop myself on the bed, a cold breeze goes down my spine and I shiver, so I thow the cover on top of me.

In my small little bundle of warmth I can feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep feeling awful and hoping luis dosnt notice me hiding my wrists tomorrow.

Luis's POV

I walk into the school looking for sebastian, I text him several times and he never texed me back not even once.

I was up all night worried about him wondering what was wrong with him how come he was acting different ever since he found out i was with drake.

Walking to my locker I see him two locker down from mine getting his books for first period,

"hey sebastian are you ok i text you all night and you never text me back whats wrong?" i ask while walking up to him till im standing infront of him.

"Im fine theres nothing wrong with me and shouldnt you be locking lips with your boyfriend........I gotta go come on jamie"sebastian says with a blank look on his face .

He then grabs jamies hand and drags her away from were she just arrived with a confused look on her face.

Im left at Sebastians locker with my mouth wide open and my chest feeling like it had a knife sticking out.