chapter 8

Sebastian's POV

I ignored Luis all day long. If I had a class with him ide move away from him, I couldn't sit next to him after first period. I can't even find it in me to talk to him and I was falling apart by what had happened.

I've known you my whole life; I've loved you since we were kids. Why?????Just why???

I shake my head to stop those thoughts from making my day any worse, who am I kidding this is my worst nightmare come true.

The bell to go home rings and brings me out of my thoughts. I stand up and start speed walking to my car so I don't run into Luis. I hurriedly open the door that goes out to the parking lot.

I trip and fall down the stairs and hit all 3 of them, and when I think for the second time today that it can't get any worse everyone points and laugh's at me.

After I pick up my bag I do the limp of shame to my car I pull out the key and unlock my 1975 cobra HDR mustang, slide in, and slam the door I start my car and listen to its engine purr then I put it in drive and head home to bandage myself.

****

I pull into my driveway and kill the car. I lay my head down on the steering wheel and just laid there for who knows how long.

It could have been minutes or hours I couldn't tell and didn't care either. I had been heartbroken twice, (once when I found out Luis was with drake and then again 1st period)  I was in such a hurry to get to my room I fell down the stairs .

I lifted myself up and whipped off the dirt then headed towards the house,when I opened the front door I headed straight for my room after closing and locking the door back.

I walked to my bed and layed down and all my days' frustration and heart ache hit me and I started crying.          

Taking a deep breath I set up and go to the bathroom that's connected to my room, I go to the cabinet were I have the towels and reach as far back as I can and feel what I'm looking for.

I grab it and set it on the sink while I start the bath water. Once it's as full as I want it I strip down and grab what I found before getting in the tub.

As I slowly dip myself in the water all my memory's from today flood my head and I put the razor to my leg, as I take a deep breath and drag it across my skin fast and hard.

After the first one the rest come quicker and the water becomes a deeper and deeper red everything gets darker and darker until I pass out from blood loss.