chapter 7

Drakes POV

"What!!!" I whisper yell at Lucy, she stares at me like she's ready to rip my head off, she then looks at Mr. Peters " Uncle Leo can I talk to Drake out in the hall please its super important" Lucy says batting her eyes.

"Sure thing baby girl just make it quick" he says nicely if anyone else interrupts him he would yell at them.

Lucy drags me out of the classroom incredibly fast, as soon as we walk out the door she instantly turns around lightning fast " what the hell is wrong with you, first you dump me, then you date my brother you faggot" Lucy says with venom in her voice.

My eyes go wide at her words "I might be a faggot, but at least I don't spread my legs for anyone with a nickel and a condom you fucking slut" I say to her coldly.

Her eyes flash with hate then she smiles like a demon "since you were kind enough to tell me how you really feel about me, I think I'll tell my about you and my disgusting queer of a brother"

I look her in the eyes and say "go ahead and I'll tell everyone about how you got pregnant, then paid Jessica to beat you up so you'd a miscarriage" she gasps and covers her mouth with both her hands.

"what you didn't know I knew that did you, I wonder how Jessica is gonna feel when she finds out that that's why you paid her to beat you up, and I bet the school would just love to hear all about that so just try me" I say and head back into the classroom leaving Lucy in the hall, looking ready to breath fire and call her demonic minions from hell to rip out my guts.

 I'm sorry this one is so short but I was tired last night and I had already written all the way to chapter 11 but I forgot this chapter so I just threw it together hope its good if the more votes I get the more chapters ill upload but I got to proof read them first