chapter 10

Luis's POV

As I walk down the hallway holding drake's hand I can't help but replay what just happened on our way to first period.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as we suddenly stop in front of our class, I ear drake say my name so I look up " are you OK baby?"Drake says with concern written all over his face.

"Yea I'm fine don't worry about it" I say to him (I'm glad he wasn't there when Sebastian said what he did or he wouldn't believe me)

"Promise" he sternly, "yes baby I promise I'm fine just thinking" I say before kissing him and entering the classroom.

As soon as I walk in I notice Sebastian with his head down again, when I sit down I turn around to talk to him when the teacher walks in. ( I don't remember is name I don't want to is that bad I mean he is my uncle)

"Class is in session please turn around Mr. Otoole" asked Mr. Peters while writing today's lesson on the board, "the guy has eyes in the back of his head" I whisper over to drake hoping he would laugh.

Drake laughed his cute laugh that's so contagious I start to laugh too, our laugh is interrupted by Mr. Peters clearing his through t "excuse me Luis I've already got onto you once, this is your second strike one more and it's to the principal's office. "He spits at me like the words are venom.

He switches his evil stare over to Drake "Drake this might be your first warning but I would appreciate no more interruptions or you might be the one walking to the principal's office I am in no mood for anyone's bullshit today"

We look at each other then giggle quietly, then "yes sir" almost in unison.

Drake actually starts to pay attention so I space out, what Sebastian said to me this morning played in me head and I could do nothing sit and wonder what was wrong with him.

I turn around and Sebastian still has his head layed down, I shake his shoulder, just before he lifts his head a hear him sniffle.

He lifts his head and instantly covers his eyes to wipe them; I look down at where he was just laying his head and see the desk covered in tears.

I gasp at the condition he was in and I didn't even know he was in "Oh MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY" I whisper yell to him which I guess wasn't quite enough.

"Mr. OTOOLE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW" Mr. Peters yells at me.

I look at him with shock as to how mad he was then I look at Sebastian and I look at him and yell "NO"