chapter 6

Sebastian's POV

why cant he look at me like that its not fair I didn't even know drake was gay.

Luis walks up to me still holding drakes hand and I cant help but wonder what would have happened if I would have just came out.

I start to regret ever keeping it a secret and that I couldn't get the balls to tell the one person I love more than anything in the world.

"hey Sebastian this is...." "I know who HE is" I say interrupting Luis. "He's your sisters boyfriend!!! So why are you holding his hand and what's with the kiss"

I say looking down at the ground feeling my heart begin to break scared of what he was about to say. "Well he's not my sisters boyfriend anymore" Luis says blushing and opens his mouth to speak again.

"he's mine now!!' he says excitingly and kisses drakes cheek which makes me even more upset. I say "that's cool" and I turn around to walk off to first period angry, jealous and extremely upset.

the only thing I keep think over and over again is why is this all happening to me, why couldn't I just come clean and say it, why HIM and not me .

Luis's POV

What was that all about why did he act so....... so ......jealous, why did he storm off when I told him that I was with drake I thought to myself when my amazingly handsome boyfriend interrupts my thinking "What was wrong with him"

" I don't know he's never acted like that before its kind of strange" I say taking Drakes hand and start walking towards first period.

Well at least I have first period with him now I can ask what's wrong and why he acted so strange I thought to myself . I let go of drakes hand before we walked into the classroom so me and drake didn't get in trouble for PDA even though we kissed in the hall.

But in my defense none of the teachers are in the halls in the morning cause there to busy in the classroom trying to think of the best way to torture us aka "teach " us something new.

I walked into the classroom with drake behind me. I go to sit down at my usual seat when I notice that Sebastian is laying his head down when he's usually waiting for me to sit down and flashing his sexy ass smile at me the whole time till I sit down and we start talking but not today.

Drakes POV

I walk in behind luis still kind of confused about the way Sebastian reacted to the fact that me and luis are together. He almost seemed jealous but he was upset more than anything .

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I forgot that I set infront of Lucy. I looked up from the ground and saw Lucy looking at me like Satan himself .

sitting down awkwardly and trying my hardest to avoid turning around and talking to her like I know she wants me to.

I keep looking forward despite the holes I can feel Lucy burning into the back of my head and her jabbing something into my back that feels like a knife but I know is really just her demon claws she calls a finger.

I've finally had enough and I turn around whisper yell "WHAT!!!"