chapter 12

Sebastions pov

It took me 30 minute in the principles office before I got sent to next period with a warning for disturbing the class and talking back . I can handle that and at least I'm not in class with any of the same kids or should I say Luis.

Ive been ignoring Luis all day and its killing me I have never ignored him like this. At this point I don't even know why I was ignoring him. Even worse he blames himself.

I stare at the clock on the wall wishing it would move faster then look down back at my paper that I'm doodling on. As I finish shading in the heart I go to the barbed wire that's piercing through it and touch up the tips of the sharp points.

"Holy shit you're talented" says someone behind. I turn and it's a some random kid I'm sure went here since birth like the rest of us but I don't recognize.

"Um thanks it's nothing special really it's just a doodle I'm working on, i draw a new one every day and either throw them away or pin them up on my bedroom wall" I said looking at the empty ribbon in the center where a name goes.

"And where is this one going to end up, it looks like you're going to put a name on that ribbon or something, oh is it for your mom a lot of dudes do hearts with Mom on it, its very manly" he says leaning in closer to stare over my shoulder.

"that's none of your business, I appreciate the compliment but leave me alone. I don't want to get in trouble if I go to the principal's office again today he'll call my mom and I'll be grounded for like a month" I said coldly hopefully he gets the message.

The guy gasps and leans even closer than whispers "you went to the principal's office! What for? Did you get detention? I get detention a lot , I don't know why! probably cuz I talk too much. oh well, so what's your name?" He says all in one breath without skipping over a single word.

I looked at him and then put the drawing back in my bag and then stared at the clock there was 11 minutes left hurry up damn this guy asks alot of questions I thought as I started tapping my leg trying to ignore the guy behind me.

*ring*

I grab my bag thank the heavens that I forgot the clock was 10 minutes behind and rushed to the door.

"Wait you never answered my questions!" I hear him yell from behind me. As soon as I'm around the door and he can't see me anymore I take off running.

Not today I've already have enough drama I don't want to be investigated over a drawing. I thought to myself as I burst out the front door and head straight to my car knees to chest.

I quickly pull out my keys and start the vehicle staring at the flood of kids coming out of the school then turn around to pull out of the parking lot.

As I pull out of the school and I'm at the stop sign I start to cry hard but I quickly wiped my eyes and pull into the park.

As the tears are still streaming down my face I go further than normal not wanting to be found in my usual parking spot.

I see a truck trail just big enough for me to go down I don't know where it leads to but I'm going.

As soon as I come around the corner of the trail there's an opening next to a tree that I can hide behind with bushes in front of it so I pull up and Park.

As soon as the car is in park and the engine is killed I just let go and cry over the day that I've had it wasn't even that bad but he found out,he knows and he blames himself.

Sorry everyone that's still reading this or waiting for a update I've been locked out of my account since 2019 I'm thinking about continuing this what's y'all's oppinion