chapter 5

Drake's POV

HE JUST KISSED ME!!!, i cant believe it my heart is racing and now im hard as a rock....thanks luis, i think then i smile cause i finally got what i wanted, HIM.

When he said i should break up with lucy and be with him, i was shocked.

" she really said that" i put my head down and my eyes start to tear up.

"She also told me, she only said she loved you so you would buy her stuff, and that you wouldnt have sex with her, so she was gonna break up with you tomorrow."

I start crying, and crying, the tears keep falling, i start shaking from the pain, i dont even care that Luis is there. He's staring at me with guilt and pity.

He stands up and walk behind me,he sits down,wraps his arms around me, and puts his head on my shoulder.

He moves his head to my neck, and kisses my neck, he kisses up to my ear and then whispers "Im sorry my sister is a bitch, and she dosnt appreciate you."

"But i think your amazing, your funny, and i know you play dumb in class, because u dont want to seem like a nerd"

"It dosnt matter wht they think, your a genius, your i nice guy and if your a nerd then your the sexiest nerd ive ever seen."

I stop crying and turn around,i wrap my legs around his waist and i pull him close, then kiss him hard.

As soon as our lips touched, it was like a shock went through my body,i but his bottom lip and he opens his mouth like i want.

We start making out,and with every second, my body felt like my heart was being jump started.

I pull back and smile like the Cheshire cat,i leam forward, kiss him one more time, then say "did you really mean that. Do you really want to be with me."

Luis's POV

" drake i really really like you, i have since i got to know you when my sister ditched you all those time and we would play games,I was just to scared to tell you"

"Why were you scared to tell me" drake says pushing me on my back,and lays his head on my chest,then kisses my neck.

"Cause i didnt know if you were my friend, or if i was just the guy you hung out with because you got ditched" I giggle and wrap my arms around Drake's waist.

Afew minutes go by then i remember "so does this mean your gonna break up with lucy and be my sexy ass nerd"

He blushes and turns bright red "Dont call me a nerd", I laugh then ask again "Seriously though, are u gonna break up with my sister, or wait for her to break up with you, if i was you i would call her right now."

He smiles, then sits up and grabs his phone, he calls her and puts it on speaker.

"Hello who is this" Lucy says,"its Drake, you still dont have my number saved", " No i forgot i guess."

"Well guess what els you can forget?,you can forget about us cause u dont care about me."

"You cant break up with me, i was going to break up with you!!!" Lucy sreams over the phone.

"Ive realized that you dont care about me,but thats ok i found someone who does"Drake says while placing a hand on my leg.

" you know what? ill admit it i did use you, but i didn't mean to be a bitch, can we still be friends and you give me rides "she said in a friendly tobe abd giggled.

" no..... but i will be giving my boyfriend a ride to school. I dont want him walking with a bitch like you" drake said and waited for her to register what he just said.

"What your boyfriend! who the hell is he, and what did you mean so he dosnt have to walk with me?, Tell me who he is" she yelled and Drake hit the end button.

************************************************************

Sebastians POV

Why cant I just come out!,why cant I just tell everyone im gay. Luis told me and jamie but i dont know if the school knows.

I push my chair back and ask " may i be excused?" Mom looked at me like i suddenly caught Ebola.

She put her hand to my forehead and then moved to my cheeks,"Are you ok sweety" mom asks.

"Yea im fine i just have alot on my mind" I say in a aggravated tone.

She dosnt care shes just asking because she finally noticed my sad expression, that ive been carrying around the house since i found out luis was gay.

because even tho hes gay, he still wont be with me because he dosnt like me like that.

I'll tell everyone tomorrow, but im still going ro have to be without luis.
************************************************************
I was at my locker, waiting for jamie and luis to get here, so i could tell them i was gay too.

Jamie Walks up out of nowere and says "wazzup" so loud I jump, "damn it jamie you trying to kill me i almost had a heart attack" i say covering my chest with my hand.

"You cant die youve been my friend for 9 years your not allowed to due. I forbid it!!" Jamie pratends to cry then hugs me.

I hug her,when i pull away from her hug, her mouth is hung open, then one after the other i hear everyone gasp.

I turn around and see drake and luis walking in the door holding hands.

Luis looks around as if to make sure everyone is looking, then stops walking and grabs both Drake's hand, and kisses him with so much passion its obvious to tell.

He loves drake. And will never look at me like that or love me as more than a friend.

This is my fifth chapter, and still no comments, other than my friends joking with me....so leave your opinion about how you like it so far if you dont lije it sorry im trying this is my first time writing to were people can read i