01- Princess

That's Gigi

I was standing by my locker after staring at the new boy and Calum pulling me away.

"You stare to much Gigi," Calum sighed shutting my locker once all my books were out of it.

"I don't," I snapped picking my bag up of the floor and the football.

"Gigi, bitch is coming," Luke mumbled hating her as much as I do. I followed his gaze and saw her wearing her short clothes and showing of skin. I gagged as she walked closer.

"Oh look it's the wanna-be boy," Emily laughed making her gang of friends laugh to. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh look it's the school slut who has slept with every boy at this school," I said back glaring at her. I saw Calum and Luke move to stand on either side of my incase I go to throw a punch.

"And Lucas how's your girlfriend?" Emily smirked looking at Luke. I turned to face him seeing him look down obviously remembering that day very very well.

It was the day Emily kissed Luke and made Amy see. Amy thought Luke was one of the boys who was under her spell and basically had sex with her. It took a lot of medication for me, a lot of talking to her from me and Calum to make her believe Luke.

Obviously after she kind of drifted away from Luke to make sure he wouldn't do it again and when he didn't she came back.

I looked at Luke and saw his eyes watering.

"Emily stop being a bitch!" I snapped stepping forwards leaving Calum and Luke behind me.

"Or what?" She challenged. I heard footsteps crowd around us and I lost it. They were all shouting 'Fight Fight!" And I guess something snapped.

I stepped forward and threw a punch only not hitting Emily but the new kid. I looked at him and saw the hurt in his eyes. I looked at the crowd and saw them laughing at him. I saw my friends, now joined by Michael, looking disappointed. Usually I can't stop this. Just today I couldn't.

I felt my self get pulled back from the crowd by a red haired boy. I saw two more boys join us at Michaels locker.

"What was that Gi?" Michael asked holding my hands so I calm down. We are not dating he is dating a lovely girl called Halsey.

"She was hurting Luke," I croaked out knowing I just wrecked my chance with the schools new bad boy.

"I could handle myself Gigi," Luke said stepping forward. I nodded.

"I guess so," I said looking down at my fist.

"She also called me a wanna-be boy," I said quietly knowing A) Calum didn't know about that B) Calum is very over protective and C) he would hit her himself even with the rule.

Boys shouldn't hit girls.

"She what!?" Calum shouted not caring about everyone staring at him now. Only he did shoo them away with a glare.

"She called me a wanna-be boy Calum!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Guys shush and Gigi chill Ashton's coming over!" Luke snapped making my eyes go to him.

"How do you know his name?" I asked calming down.

His name could calm me down. His voice could properly calm me down. His cuddles properly could calm me down.

'I wonder if he sings'

I thought before Luke cleared his throat.

"Neighbour Gigi, he moved last weekend but was unpacking for the last six days. He has a lot of shit," Luke said before quickly shutting up seeing Ashton standing by him.

"Luke my mom is coming over later," Ashton said, his voice deep and husky. Kind of.

"Sure ash my mom wanted to meet you anyway," Luke said smiling. Damn that boys always smiling. Ashton nodded before facing me.

"Don't worry about hitting me it was weak anyway, Princess" Ashton said before smirking and walking off.

What am I getting my self into?

--