03- Im so dead

"Hello," I croakily said when I answered my phone.

"Hey Gigi, can I come over?" Calum asked. I say up and looked around to find out I'm not in my room I'm in Luke's.

"Erm sure," I replied seeing a note on Luke's bedside table saying

Gone out. Mom gave you some of sisters clothes. Message later.

"Ok be over soon I guess," Calum said before hanging up. When I was sure he hung up I shouted "SHIT!" And shot out of bed to grab the clothes. Leggings and sweater.

I threw the clothes on and grabbed Luke's spare key and ran outside after locking the door I ran home.

I'm so dead.

I slowly walked in and slowly shut the door hoping not to make noise only the door decides to creek on me.

"Georgina Grace where were you!?" I heard my Mother shout from behind me. I slowly turned to see a death glare.

"Round Luke's mom. Didn't I text you?" I said. She shook her head no. I pulled my phone out and opened the message app. Quickly typing a message to 'send' to my mom.

"See mom I guess I didn't press send," I said showing her my phone hoping she will believe it.

"I'm not stupid Georgina. Your grounded!" She said shaking her head.

"I thought it was a rule you can't ground me without dad knowing," I told her knowing all well it was true. It's a said rule since of my anger issues.

"You dad came up with the idea Georgina, now go to your room!" She said pointing to the stairs. I shook my head no.

"Calum's coming over!" I said taking my shoes off.

"No he isn't your grounded!" She shouted annoyed I let Calum come over without telling her.

"He is!" I shouted back, heading down to the basement. My music room and get away room.

"GEORGINA GRACE I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET UP HERE YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" My mom shouted to me. I shrugged and shut the door and locked it. Sighing, I quickly sent a message to Calum telling him to come through the my basement window. To which he replied ok.

I looked over to the corner and saw my guitar. Shaking, I picked it up and played a bunch of random notes until I thought of a song.

He's a good boy.
He's daddy's favourite.
He saved for Harvard.
He knows he'll make it.

He's good at school.
He's never truent.
He can speak French I think he's fluent.

"What's got you down?" I heard a voice say. Calum.

"Moms grounded me," I simply said still playing notes.

"Why Gi?" He asked taking my guitar from me.

"I stayed at Luke's," I simply said. He shook his head.

"But you never do. Your not allowed," he said staring at me.

"I know cal I just fell asleep on his bed and he left me,"

"But your medication." He stated pointing at my spare pills and medication I have down in the basement for if I forget and Calum reminds me.

"I didn't mean to ok?" I asked standing up and grabbing my pills and having two.

"Was Ashton there?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I nodded.

"Knew it when I got the message of Luke," he replied grabbing his phone. To this I raised my eyebrows.

"He sent a message saying.
Ash here. Gi sleep. I gtg"

I sighed.

"Luke and his freaking text talk," I laughed.

"I agree. Your a good singer by the way," Calum said looking at my guitar and other instruments. He has only heard me play those.

"I'm not I'm terrible Cal don't lie!" I argued. He shook his head.

"Believe what you want Princess!" He said smirking. I looked down.

"Only Ash can call me that dick!" I said looking up and seeing him surrending. He knows not to make me mad.

"Plus it's only cute when he calls me that," I said clearly blushing.

"What ever you say, it's kind of likes his playing you though,"

I shook my head.

"Doubt it. He isn't a bad boy Cal. He's a nerd,"

--
Chapter four. The idea was from Holly so thank youuuu.

Huge plans for this.

Vote and comment if you wanna.