02- Dont embarass me please

"Holy fuck, Calum he called me princess!" I shouted gaining attention from all the people us in the streets.

"Gigi chill people are staring," Luke said his inner shyness coming out.

"Luke can I come over?" I said giving him my puppy dog eyes.

"Only since Ashton is coming over," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes but still nodded as he agreed.

"Please don't embarrass me in front of my parents," Luke begged before saying goodbye to Calum since he lived in the other direction.

"I don't like that's your mom," I said smiling at when I first met the awkward Luke at school and when I first went to his house.

His mom showed me a load of baby photos of him and his face lit up. We soon arrived at his house and I saw Ashton in his room. Not that I was staring or anything.

"Georgina, what a surprise," Liz said before turning to Luke. "Lucas Hemmings why didn't you tell me Georgina was coming over?!" Liz scolded. I slightly laughed as Luke rolled his eyes.

"We are going to my room mom. Tell me when Ashton is here. Since he is coming over!" Luke shouted before grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs to his room.

"Robert why did you do that?" I said using his middle name.

"Well you see Grace, you like him. Talk to him," Luke simply said before setting up Netflix.

"Lucas we are not having a Netflix and chill session," I said pulling his covers back.

"Not me and you. Ew!" He explained rolling his eyes when he saw me pulling his covers back.

"Hey comfy why don't you?" He explained. I nodded and walked over to his wardrobe. It isn't weird. I grabbed his hoodie and my sweats I keep here.

"Luke Ashton's here!" I heard Liz shout.

"Ok mom!" Luke shouted back "send him up," he turned to face me. "Please don't do anything stupid Gigi," I nodded as the door opened.

"Hey Luke, hey Princess," Ashton smirked looking at me in my comfy clothes.

"Hey Ash, this is Gigi the girl who punched you," Luke explained. Ashton nodded at me and sat by me as I got under Luke's covers.

"Ok I'm going to get food. You can choose a film," Luke said before heading out the door. As soon as he left the room Ashton put his attention on me.

"How are you Gigi?" He asked speaking softly.

"I'm good Ash, look I'm really sorry for punching you," I quickly explained. He shook it of and sat beside me. Not under the covers.

"It's fine. Your a princess. It didn't hurt," Ashton said smirking again. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a princess Ash," I said grabbing the controller to choose a film.

"You are in my eyes," he whispered hoping I didn't hear him. I felt my cheeks heat up but I looked away and put my attention on the tv.

"How weird is this?" Ashton said.

"What?" I asked finally choosing a film. Woman in black 1.

"You punched me. Now we are in your friend and my neighbours bedroom," he said looking at the tv.

"I think it's fine," I snuggled under the blanket and felt an arm go over my waist. I smiled to myself not letting him see it.

--
I hope they are not rushing it. It's a friendly movement. They haven't gained feelings properly yet.