11- Fight

I was dreading today. I managed to make Calum not storm over to Ashton's house and beat him up. I also managed to not make him tell Michael or Luke. Luke is to sensitive and Michaels like Calum will break him up.

However today I'm no where near Calum, no lessons together and half of his are with Ashton.

However at lunch time is when it all kicked of. I couldn't find the boys or Ashton anywhere. Not that I wanted to find Ashton. I headed outside to see a group of people surrounding four people.

Oh no.

I walked towards them and pushed my way through the group and as I thought it was the four boys I didn't find anywhere. Calum was on top of Ashton punching him while Luke was holding Michael back. All of them shouting things to each other.

"Luke please let me go. He told everyone!" Michael snapped grabbing my attention.

"What the fuck has he said?!" I snapped making every person look at me. Calum with regret. Luke looked hurt. Michael looked like he wanted to kill someone. And Ashton also with regret.

"What the fuck did you say Ashton?!" I sneered walking towards him. Calum got of him and he stood up.

"I didn't say anything," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Calum and Michael never want to kill a normal person. What did you say?" I asked more normal. I guess.

"That you cut, but I didn't tell anyone except my mom. Emily heard and told everyone," Ashton whispered. My eyes widen.

"You told your mom!" I said calmly then changing halfway through.

"You need help!" Ashton shouted.

"I-I don't you don't even know me Ashton," I said. By now all the groups of people left when the realised there wasn't going to be a fight.

"I know you well enough that your broken," he replied putting his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

"Want to know why I started? The cause? You Ashton. You going out and fucking Emily. I had feelings for you. Now I don't. I found someone knew. Someone who cares." I whispered not knowing if anyone could hear me. I looked up with tears in my eyes and looked at Calum, Michael and Luke. Luke nodded knowing who I was on about. Michael nodded letting me know I did good. Calum looked angry but was proud I told him. Ashton had a look of regret.

So much for keeping it a secret.

--