04- No fun for you

Sunday's are boring for me. I don't have anything to usually do let alone when I'm grounded. Calum got busted for being in the basement that only made my grounding longer by two days. I now have two weeks of doing nothing.

I woke up and had my medication like I usually do. I sighed and walked downstairs hoping not to see my mom only my wishes didn't come true.

"Hello Georgina, is Luke hiding in your room?" She asked looking up from her cup of tea.

"No mom he's home, I told you I hate the name Georgina," I said grabbing my pancakes that my mom already cooked for me.

"Well on your birth certificate it says Georgina so I'm calling you that," she replied washing her cup up.

I rolled my eyes and decided to let my mom have the final say otherwise I will get angry and she will ask if I took my medication. Which I did I took it first thing in the morning.

"Do you have homework to do?" She asked grabbing my plate as I finished my pancakes.

"No mom. Please can Luke come over?" I begged.

"Sure only Luke though," she said knowing Luke is the 'good' boy out of all my friends. I smiled and texted him and maybe texted Calum and Michael to come through the basement window. But my mom didn't need to know that.

--

It's a good thing my basement is sound proof with me and four boys all laughing and singing. Oh yeah it's four Ashton also came over.

"Gi? You sing?" Michael asked. I shook my head as Calum nodded.

"Really well actually. Though she will never say it," he said glaring at me. I shrugged.

"And guitar," Luke added looking my guitar.

"A bit," I simply said grabbing it and handing it to Luke.

"Now I know you can play," I stated before handing Michael another guitar and Calum a bass.They all gave me a death stare.

"Won't your mom hear?" Michael asked. I shook my head.

"Soundproof," I simply said listening as they started one of the dogs Calum wrote. I looked at Ashton and saw he seems really distance from the group. I didn't want to ask but I feel like it was because of our cuddles we had. I didn't want to ask since that would cause questions asked by the boys for I blanked it.

I mean it can't be anything to serious.

Man was I wrong...

--