27- I wont bite

"I was a bet," I said avoiding Ashton's look he was giving me.

"He was working with Emily," I said looking down at my lap.

"Am I not special or good looking?" I said finally meeting Ashton's eyes when he made me.

"Your beautiful Gi, he is just a dick," Ashton stated putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I'm not," I croaked out.

"You are," he argued back. Before I could say anything negative about me he pulled me onto his lap.

"Gi, you shouldn't think those things. You are perfect and unique. Your hair stands out even though the colour is now faded a bit. Your anger issues make you also special. Your size is perfect especially when we hug. Your clothing choice is amazing and your not afraid to his what you love. And lastly your music taste is a banger. Not all girls love bands like green day and evenessence." He rambled, I smiled before pecking him on the lips.

"I'm glad I have you Ash even if when we met you were a dick,"

"I wasn't really. You just believed Luke when he said that," Ashton said pulling away to look in my eyes.

"And I wish I didn't," I mumbled regretting that. If I didn't believe what Luke, Calum and Michael said about Ashton when they first saw him I wouldn't of gone out with Louis or be led on.

"Don't say that Gi, he was looking out for you they all were," he said I nodded not wanting to believe it but it was true. My three only friends wanted to make sure I was fine.

"Want to stay over?" Ashton asked. I nodded and he smiled before standing up and going over to his Xbox.

"DVD?" He questioned raising his eyebrow and pointing towards his stack of DVDs. I stood up and walked over to his stack. I ran my fingers over each DVD case looking for any film that grabs my attention. I sighed not seeing any before the last DVD got my attention. Oujia board. I smirked before picking it up.

"Ashhhhh this one," I said innocently. He saw it, gulped and nodded making me smile and put it in his Xbox. I then sat on his bed when he went under it.

"What are you doing Ash?" I asked confused before he came back up with a box of biscuits and Pringles.

"Secret stash, so my siblings don't always eat the goods," he said placing the box by me then sitting under the blanket.

"You know I don't bite right?" He said laughing before beckoning me to come under as well.

"You might not but I do," I said not processing what I said until after.

"Not like that," I quickly added.

"Maybe we could test that out," he said pulling me under. I froze under his touch. His touch sending chills down my spine. His breath picking at the back of my neck.

"I'm kidding Gi, the films on by the way," he said before laughing and cuddling into me.

"I knew that," I scoffed putting my head on his chest.

"Sure you did Princess," he said bringing back that nickname I love all so much. I smiled not letting him see and put all my attention on the film.

"Don't hide that smirk," he said looking at me. I blushed and looked up at him.

"Beautiful," he mumbled leaning down to kiss me. His lips reached mine and I swear I felt fireworks.

Only I didn't since this isn't a cliché fantasy. It's real life. And in real life I swear I love the schools 'bad boy' called Ashton Irwin. The one person I said when I met him I wouldn't. There was no chance of me falling in love with Ashton. I promised the boys. I broke it. Oh well, they have to deal with it.

Because I love Ashton.

The new found schools 'Good boy'
--