3•

~Kelsey POV~

"Ugh! Why can't you be good at this?", I asked my friend Bea.

She looked up from her phone. "Well I'm so sorry that I'm not good at math. You need a tutor Kels. And badly."

I bit my lip. "But I don't know who. Like who is the smartest kid in our grade?", I asked.

I scribbled all over the paper and erased some more then Bea answered.

"Brooklyn.", she blurted.

I dropped my pencil. "What?"

She put her phone away and sighed. "Brooklyn Beckham. He's super smart Kelsey. He would be really good as a tutor. And, you could make Flora and Alice mad. Wouldn't that be nice to watch?", she laughed.

I grabbed my eraser and threw it at her. "That's freaking mean Bea! Why would I do that to them!"

"Cause they're mean.", she whispered.

"Shut up!", I shouted back.

"Hey we should go to the park.", Bea said getting up.

Her ripped boyfriend jeans were wrinkled from sitting so long.

"Yeah. I agree we should. I need a break from this hell here on my desk.", I laughed and got up.

Bea looked out the window. "It looks a little cold outside. Can I borrow a sweater?", she asked.

I looked through my closet and found a long grey flowing sweater and handed it to her.

"Kels, your outfit is so amazing. Like look at your clothes!", she repeated probably the third time today.

She was right. I was wearing high top white converse, black jeans, a dark red long sleeve light sweater, it was perfect. Bea looked in my closet and took out a black leather jacket.

"Top it off with this and you're aye ok!", she handed me the jacket. I slipped it on and grabbed my phone.

"Let's go."

~~~~

Bea threw a football at me.

"What the hell was that for?", I shouted back at her.

She showed me to throw it back. I threw it back at her and she caught it with her feet juggling around with it.

She returned it to me and shouted,"You try!"

I laid it on the top of my foot and balanced it. I used to play, but that was like....a million years ago. Maybe I still got the skill.

I threw my foot up in the air. The ball flew up and I turned my foot around it catching it back in the top of my foot.

Bea's face was in awe.

There was a sudden clapping coming from behind me. I jumped from the scarce and saw who it was.

"I have seriously never seen you do that before. Who knew you had the skill?", he asked laughing a bit.

I grabbed the ball with my hands and put it to the side.

"Hey Brooklyn."

He grabbed the ball from me and balanced it on the back of his neck.

"Watch this.", he smirked.

I backed up as he jumped his head up and the ball bounced off his head down to his foot. He juggled it up and down and twirled it all around. The ball flew back but he somehow caught it with his knee and bounced it up to his head.

Bea walked to us.

"He's perfect at everything! What are you not good at?", she asked him.

Brooklyn stopped and picked up the ball

"What I'm not good at. Hm, I would have to say....getting a girlfriend?", he answered.

"What? You? Not get a girlfriend? Nah! Everyone wants you!", I said oddly.

He tilted his head to the right and smiled. "You said that really nervously. Do you liiiike meeeee?", he teased.

I pushed him back. "I do not! For your information, Brooklyn, I like Seb. And no one else."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah right baby girl."

I smirked. "Don't even start.", I blurted.

He burst out in laughter.

Bea bumped her elbow at me. "Now is a perfect time to ask him!", she said.

"Ask me what?", he asked.

I sighed and walked closer to him. His eyes looked down.

"I need help with math, and you so far are the only person I could think of. You are super nice too. I need you. Math is super hard."

Brooklyn's eyes went back up. "So what are you saying?", he asked blankly.

"I'm saying that I need help. You know I struggle with this!", I shouted.

He bit his lip and smiled brightly.

"Sure."

I looked up in surprise. "Really?", I asked weirdly. He put his hands in his pockets. "Yeah. I mean, if you're having a lot of trouble I guess I can help."

Bea began to freak out behind me. "Uh, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I'll text you tonight to see when we can meet and where. Ok?", I said.

He smiled and nodded. "Sure. Bye Kelsey."

I waved back at him and Bea and I walked down the street back to our house.

~~~~

"Brooklyn, Brooklyn....", I murmured to myself as I looked through my contacts on my phone. I haven't texted him in so many years. I hope he still has the same number.

As soon as I found it, I texted him.

Hi:) it's Kelsey.

A few minutes later, he responded.

Hey;) you may know I'm Brooklyn already.

Yeah yeah. I know.

So I was thinking, maybe you should come over to my house. My parents haven't seen you in a while....

Sure! I'll see you tomorrow at noon.

Yeeeeessss.

What?

I mean, yah. That sounds good. See you;)

Bye bye.

Hey guys!
Who's your first favorite celebrity crush? Mine is Neymar jr but he's an athlete. My first favourite who is a celebrity is Nick Robinson. Brooklyn is second:)
~Kassie