9•

~Brooklyn POV~

"Brooklyn, may you please pass the bowl of rice?", my mum asked at the dinner table.

"Yes mum.", I said as I passed her the plate.

Romeo was giving me an odd look. "What do you want Romeo.", I asked rolling my eyes. "You've been hanging out with Kelsey a lot haven't you?", he asked.

I dropped my spoon. "Uh, no! Not at all!"

My dad smiled at me. "You're lying Brook. I also know you have.", he said.

I felt my face get hot. "No..."

Cruz threw a piece of bread at me. "BROOKLYN AND KELSEY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!", he shouted.

"Shut up!", I shouted sliding down in my chair.

My mum grabbed my hand. "It's ok Brook. You can tell us what's going on.", she said calmly.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't like Kelsey! I love Flora!", I shouted.

The entire room was quiet.

"Brook, who's Flora?", Harper asked me. I looked down at her. "She-Flora is my crush.", I confessed.

Harper tugged on my sweater. "But I like Kelsey!", she whined.

I bit my lip.

"Let's just not talk about it please.", I said a little bothered. Even my own family doesn't understand this.

I pushed my plate away.

I scooted out of the chair and ran up the stairs. I decided to text Kelsey.

Hey, the match is at 7 tomorrow night. Don't forget!

Yea! I can't wait for this!!!! Ahhhhh

Haha:^). See you tomorrow.

See you.

~~~~

{next day}

~Kelsey POV~

"It's 6:30 Kels! Get ready!", Ysabella shouted from downstairs.

I was already ready since an hour ago. I was wearing Brooklyn's Manchester United jersey with black jeans a white converse.

I skipped down the stairs and waited for Brooklyn outside.

"Waaaaait little sister.", Ysabella said before I could go outside.

"Who's shirt is that?", she asked.

"Brooklyn's.", I responded.

She gave me a smirk. I quickly closed the door before she could say anything else.

A red car pulled up in my driveway.

"Nice car.", I said giving Brooklyn a smirk through the window.

" I knew you'd like it.", he laughed. "Get in Kels."

I opened the car door and sat in it.

Brooklyn gave me a nice long look. He had a little smile.

"What's wrong?", I giggled. He smiled bigger. "You look....cute with my jersey on.", he whispered.

I felt my face get hot. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself with your dads jersey on.", I laughed.

Brooklyn laughed and drove to the stadium.

~~~~

I got off the car and admired the beautiful big stadium that stood in front of me.

"Brooklyn Beckham! Brooklyn!", paparazzi began to scream and took pictures of us.

Brooklyn grabbed my hand and we ran to the stadium.

"Hurry. In here.", he said leading me through the back of the stadium. We left the paparazzi outside.

"Wow, they know you're dad is playing huh?", I asked him.

He pressed his lips together. "Yep, it's always like this.", he sighed.

We went through halls with players pictures in it when we finally got to our seats outside.

"Woah.", I said looking at our seats.

They were under a big roof. The seats were like couch chairs but almost like airplane chairs. There was a big table with drinks on it.

"Enjoy.", Brooklyn said with a smirk.

I looked out at the field. My eyes followed the players back and forth as they warmed up.

I felt my eyes water.

I leaned against the railing hold us up.

Brooklyn stood next to me.

"Are you ok Kels?", he asked quietly.

I turned to look at him then, I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Thank you so much Brooklyn. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", I said crying a little.

He hugged me back. "You are very welcome....what are you thanking me for?", he asked.

I laughed.

"For bringing me here. I've noticed that, loving football wouldn't be bad again. I know that I felt bad for three years because of Emma but, I know she's still watching me and taking care of me ever if she isn't here. But I still can't stop feeling bad.", I cried.

Brooklyn let go of the hug. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Listen Kelsey, I know you still feel very bad about Emma but you know that she is always with you. I believe that she would love if you played football. A sport that she loved and cherished so much that it moved on to you. I am getting the sense that Emma wants you to go on and finish what she never got to cause, she loves you. And I do too. I don't like seeing you like this.", he said.

I rubbed my nose. "I guess you're right.", I said. I paused for a moment. "You love me?"

Brooklyn looked worried. "Uh, uh, uh. Psh, yea! Of course I love you! As a friend duh!", he laughed.

I shrugged and hugged him again.

I saw David from the field staring at us cause we were so close to the field.

He smiled a warm smile and made a heart shape with his hand. I made one back at him and he laughed running off.

Brooklyn and I sat down together and enjoyed the game.

Hey guys!
My vacation is super amazing rn!
~Kassie