8•

~Kelsey POV~

I stood outside of math class waiting to go inside. My shoulder was leaning in the wall.

Brooklyn came running down the hall and jumped in front of me.

"Boo!", he shouted.

"Har har. Very funny Brooklyn.", I laughed.

"So can I come over to your house after school?", he asked me. "Why not are yours?", I asked. "It's cause I've never been to your house before, so I was thinking that I should."

"You can walk home with me after school so you don't have to leave.", I replied.

He smiled. "That sounds good."

"Brook!", Alice shouted running up to him. She pushed him back and hugged him.

I looked at the door that was on its way to opening.

Our teacher gestured us inside and I sat down.

"Um hi Kelsey.", Seb said as he walked to me.

I smiled.

"I'm sorry that I just left you there this morning. I-I just get a little nervous around you.", he confessed.

My eyes widened. "You do? I mean- that's fine. Totally fine. I get a little nervous around you too sometimes."

He bit his lip.

"Uh, I'll catch you later I guess.", he said walking back to his seat.

I felt as if I were gonna explode at the moment.

"What just happened?", Brooklyn asked me leaning in from behind.

"I think he likes me.", I whispered. I had a little smirk on my face.

Brooklyn huffed and leaned back.

"What are you mad about?", I asked him bothered. "Well he's not the one helping you with something very important right now.", he mumbled.

My mouth opened wide. "Are you saying that you're jealous?"

Brooklyn rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up."

I giggled. "You are jealous.", I laughed.

"Kelsey!", our teacher shouted. I turned to look at her. "Are you talking again?", she asked sternly.

I nodded. "Yes, I am sorry. It will not happen again."

She smiled. "Thank you Ms.Porter."

I huffed this time. I hate it when she calls me Ms.Porter. It sound so weird. I like my first name and last name together. Not a Ms added to it.

Brooklyn laughed a bit. "Yea Ms.Porter be quiet.", he teased in a whisper voice.

I laughed a little too.

~~~~

I put my books away and stood in front of Brooklyn.

"Are you done Mr.Beckham?", I asked him laughing this time.

He looked up from his backpack. "Ok that was kinda funny.", he laughed.

He put in his backpack and we walked outside. All of a sudden, Brooklyn grabbed me and pushed me to the side of the hall.

"It's flora.", he whispered.

I turned to the side and saw flora walking by herself.

I grabbed his hand. "This again?" He smiled. "This again."