23•

"Can you like not play with that in here.", I told Brooklyn a little bothered. He was kicking and bouncing a bouncy ball he found in the toys section.

"But it's super fun! You should try.", he said laughing. "I never thought you had that much childish in you.", I joked. Brooklyn ignored me and kept himself entertained with the orange bouncy ball.

I looked through the Isles of different things that I could get Jasper. He's always been very childish. Maybe I should get him that bouncy ball Brooklyn loves.

I found Brooklyn sitting on the ball playing on his phone. "I'm gonna get him that ball.", I said pointing to the ball he was sitting on.

"Why?", Brooklyn asked.

"Believe me. Jasper is gonna love it."

~~~~

"I can't believe Jasper is going to have a party in the most popular place in England!", Bea shouted. I checked myself in the mirror one more time. My high heel sneakers weren't actually mine. They were Emma's. She wore them to important places, maybe they weren't so elegant but they were ok.

Bea was wearing all dark clothing, but it's her style so only she can rock it.

Ysabella rushed us into taking a picture before we left.

"It looks as if we're going to prom.", I joked. "That's like in three years.", Bea added.

A big black limo pulled up my driveway. Bea couldn't move from her excitement. Brooklyn stepped out of the limo and held my hand.

"Brooklyn this is Jaspers birthday party not prom but I love this.", I whispered. He smiled.

Bea and I got into the limo and we were off to Jaspers party.

~~~

The limo stopped at a big colourful dome. Brooklyn took my hand as we began to walk towards the entrance. I have no idea why Jasper would want his party to be elegant dress. He's always pretty crazy.

There was a tall guard at the entrance who was checking the list for our names. He nodded at us and stepped aside for us to walk in.

There was loud music and people in tux's and girls in fancy dresses.

"Jasper is really weird for having an elegant slash crazy party.", Brooklyn laughed.

Bea ran off with other people. Brooklyn and I sat down at a nearby table.

"We should go dance!", I shouted over the music. Brooklyn nodded. "No!", she shouted.

I jumped off the chair and pulled him off of his. I pulled him towards to the dance floor.

~Brooklyn POV~

I didn't want to dance. I was scared a paparazzi would catch me in here and would be exposed all over the place.

I pulled Kelsey to the edge of the stage where jasper was. "Hey Brooklyn what's up!", he shouted. I smiled at him and whispered into his ear a little something special. He nodded a smile and jumped onto the stage. He told the DJ something and the DJ smiled at him.

Kelsey and I slowly walked to the middle of the dance floor.

The DJ shouted through the microphone,"All right everyone! Let's take this upbeat down to a lower lever. We're going slow dancing!" He pressed a button and Hello by Adele turned on. Kelsey loved that song. She knew it by heart.

I looked over at her and her face was astonished. Her mouth hung open. I chuckled and took her hand. I set my hands on her waist. Her arms went around my neck. Our faces were so close I could feel her breathing on my nose.