20•

"Kelsey, are you going to the game?", Ysabella asked me.

"No, I don't want to." "Come on! You're going. Get ready." She forced me and walked back out.

I groaned and put on my uniform. I needed my cleats, I left them at Brooklyns house.

I skipped down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. "Oops, I left my football bag at Brooklyns house. I guess I can't go to the game.", I said with a smile.

She threw my phone at me. "Tell Brooklyn to bring you the bag or to take it to the stadium. You're going no matter what."

I texted Brooklyn that and he was going to the game. Great, just great.

~~~~

I walked into the field. My entire team was looking at me.

"You must be Kelsey Porter!", I the coach shouted with a smile. "Yes coach."

He looked down at my feet. "Where are your boots?", he asked. I looked around the audience and spotted Brooklyn running down the stairs. "They're coming."

He jumped off the last step and pulled up his pants. He ran to me and handed me my bag. "Please forgive me.", he said.

I opened the bag and slipped on my boots. "I don't want to talk Brooklyn. Go away."

Brooklyn looked at me with sad eyes then he turned around and walked away.

"Alright ladies! Gather up!", coach shouted. I gathered in with the team. "Everyone introduce yourselves to Kelsey. Our brand new number 11!", coach shouted with a smile.

The number 2 was Elizabeth, the number 5 was Anya, the number 10 was Charlotte, the number 17 was Ashley, and the number 28 was Sofia. They were basically the only ones I remembered out of 30 players on the team.

"Kelsey, Brooklyn told me what you use to play. Go up to left striker.", coach said. I smiled and jogged to my position.

I slowly looked around the crowd. Through all the millions of people, I saw Brooklyn. He was leaning back against the seat frowning. He looked different compared to the laughing Cruz and smiling Romeo that were next to him.

The ref blew the whistle. The game has started.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

After a long game, the ref blew the whistle for the end. We tied 0-0 against Liverpool girls.

I gathered with my team down in the dressing room. "You girls did great!", coach told us.

I slipped my feet into my Nike sandals and sat down. One of the managers of the game walked in and handed coach a paper. He smiled and told him something else.

"Ok girls! The lady of the match was...Kelsey!", he shouted. Everyone clapped and cheered my name. I looked up at them and smiled.

I waited till I could be alone to change, I got un-used to this.

As soon as the last girl walked out, I changed into my Nike sweats and I put on an Arsenal sweater.

The door slowly opened. I looked up and saw Brooklyn walking in. "Hey...", he whispered.

"Hi.", I whispered back. He slowly walked towards me. "Listen Kelsey, please don't run away this time. What you saw wasn't what you thought...I hit my head on my bed."

I looked down. "How can I know it's the truth?" Brooklyn grabbed my hand and set it inbetween us.

I smiled. "Ok...I believe you." He lifted my chin up. "You know I would never do anything like that." "Yeah I know no booty boy. You love me to much.", I laughed.

He smiled and closed his eyes. I looked up at his lips and leaned in to where our lips touched. Brooklyn moved his hands up to my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Brooklyn!", we heard his dad shout. He quickly backed away. "I gotta go.", he said. "Brook, can you help me with my math homework later? I just have to shower and Change."

He put his hands in his pockets and began to walk away. He stopped at the door and looked back at me. "Yeah, that sounds ok."

~~~~

I brushed my hair slowly after I dried it. I never really did anything with my hair, I could just sleep with a French braid, and my hair would wake up curly. Or I could take a shower in the morning, and my hair would be straight! I left it out and it became straight. I'll never know when it'll be curly or straight or wavy. Ever.

I changed into my Nike sweats and one of Emma's old Chelsea FC tshirts.

I waited at the couch holding my phone in my hand.

When the doorbell rang, I quickly got up and opened it.

"Brooklyn!", I shouted and gave him a hug. "Well you seem happy.", he chuckled and walked inside.

We talked as we walked up to my room. "I'm just really glad I got to play again. It's been so long."

Brooklyn took off his coat and set it on my bed. "I'm just happy that I helped you play again. You did amazing out there." I sat at my desk and he sat next to me.

"Now, all I gotta do is see you play.", I said.

Brooklyn bit his lip. "I was kinda hoping you'd ask that."

Hey guys!!!
Yesterday was my seasons last soccer game😭😭😭but the season will start again in like three-two months.

I've been watching this one British show that I saw when I went to Spain. It's sooooo amazing. They only show it in Europe but if you're interested it's called Hank Zipzer. That show is the bomb guys.

I might write a Christmas chapter. So the closer it's gonna get to December, the more chapters related to Christmas I'm gonna update. So stay tuned for that!
~Kassie