2: 19 p.m

"Okay, so why don't you believe in love? I mean, it's love not the Easter Bunny!"

"Wow, nice fucking hello to you too." 

"Sorry, but I keep thinking about it-"

"What about it, kid? I just don't-"

"Excuse me- kid? I'm nearly eighteen, thank you very much." 

"Really? You sound like a pre-pubescent boy to me. I could've easily mistaken you for Justin Bieber." 

"Are you normally this bitchy?" 

"Usually more. So, you're that boy whose girlfriend decided to dabble on your best friend's prick a little, aren't 'cha?

"..." 

"What? Sorry, my cousin Eva thinks I have a problem with my tact. Do you think I have a problem my with tact?"

"Um, yeah just a tad." 

"Well, I'm sorry. I just try to be very honest with people. It's not my fault they suck. Anyway, in order to stop you from calling and interrupt my very busy schedule from doing nothing, you need to tell me what's the situation so I could solve that little problem for you and you could stop annoying me with your calls, then we could all move on with our lives. What do you say?"

"You know I feel uncomfortable with disclosing personally to somebody whose name I don't even name." 

"It's Serena."

"Excuse me?"

"My name, dumbass. My name is Se-re-fucking-na." 

"Was the fucking necessary?" 

"No, but it's my favourite word."

"Fucking is your favourite word?"

"Fuck in general, man. It's awesome! It just creates the perfect amount of hilarity and uneasiness within the company I'm around."

"You're weird." 

"Better than being normal. And, it's your turn." 

"What?"

"To give me your name, duh. What else? Jesus, you're like every boy I ever had sex with. I have to do all the sucking and blowing, then it's just like 'whoops, we're done' and I'm left out in the cold but hello, I need some pleasure too. Why do I have to do all the hardwork and make the first go? Fucking assholes." 

"My name's Theo and that was....graphic." 

"Did I made you uncomfortable, Theo?"

"Yeah..."

"Good. It's a sign of friendship, considering you haven't hung up, so at this point, you should be able to feel okay with sharing how you found your best friend's dick in your girlfriend's vagina." 

"..."

"Too soon?"

_

anyway....please make sure you check out my other stuff! <3