7: 18 p.m

"Hey, your advice worked!"

"Huh?"

"It's Franklin."

"I know that- I'm just asking which advice. Cuz I give out so many."

"Sure you do. I'm talking about your flirting opening line of a pun. It worked. She laughed! We're going on a date next Friday."

"Oh...that. So who's the lucky lady?"

"Some girl in my calc class. Her name is Jessica."

"Ew, what is it with you and girls with super white girl names?"

"Hey, don't insult her! She's not here to defend herself."

"Franklin, at this point, you should know I don't discriminate. I insult everybody."

"Still, I kind of like her and I want the date to go well..."

"Franklin, this is a Breakup Helpline meant for break-ups not...make-ups. You're asking somebody who has no experience in the relationship department to ask you how to make a first date go well."

"Okay, but you're still a girl so you must have some idea of what a girl wants."

"Just be yourself, Franklin. You're a charming guy, I'm sure, and you're not ugly. I hope." 

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." 

"Yeah, anytime." 

"So..."

"Later, Franklin." 

______

can you feel the animosity in serena's tone in that last line???

vote. comment. check out boys of suburbia and the girl who saw through jem in your free time!