Explanation

-Emily's POV

My eyes hurt as the bright sun shot through the windows. I opened then slowly and freaked out remember last night. My throat was killing me. I walked to the bathroom in the room and looked at my reflection. I looked terrible. I put my hair up in a messy bun and found a cup in the cupboards. I took a slow drink of water, making me sore throat feel a lot better. I knock on the door caused me to jump and spill a little water on myself.

"Hold on!" I yelled as I went out of the bathroom and opened the door to Niall. I smiled, he smiled and I felt so happy, even though they totally kidnapped me.

" Um, hi Emily. Can you come with me for a few minutes, we need to talk..." He said quietly. After me trying to run last night, I don't think it will be very good. Liam was there waiting as we stepped of the last stair. Where was everyone else? Liam told me to sit down, I did, Niall right next to me. I felt tingles shoot up my body everytime he touched me. Liam cleared his throat and sat in front of me.

"Emily, I want to tell you why you are here..." He took a deep breath and said," I'm your brother." Wait! What?

I started laughing. Like to the point of tears. Liam looked hurt, but he was kidding right? There was no way he was my brother. But I had this weird feeling like maybe what he was saying was true. He asked if I could listen to the full story and I nodded. My laughter had stopped and been replaced with a blank face. Liam took a deep breath and started from the beginning.
***

"So what your telling me is that, when is was 3 months old I was kidnapped by my 'parents' because your, or I guess our parents owed them money and they wouldn't give it to them, so they took me. Why should I believe you?" I said skeptically. Why should I? They have pictures of my birth and everything! But on the other hand, when I looked into his eyes and saw how much it hurt to relieve the memory.

"Because Emily, you just have to, please!" Liam said, pain in his eyes. Even though it went against everything I've ever known, somehow I knew it was true.

"Ok, I believe you." He got up and hugged me so tightly I couldn't breath. I hugged him back and smiled. "Emily Payne." I said out loud as he let go of me. I said it again trying to get used to it. I smiled. "That has a nice ring to it."

******