Shopping with the boys!

I was running. I didn't know from what, but I was running. I ran into a dead end. I turned around and I was trapped in a room with my ex. He came up to me and said,

"Why run, you know it won't do any good running, it just makes it worse." He whispered in my ear. I felt shivers run down my body. He smiled. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. I started to cry as he dragged me across the room.

"Shut up! Stop crying you baby, I told you this would happen if you didn't listen." I just cried harder.

I screamed and sat up. I saw all the boys in my room staring at me half asleep. I started to cry and Niall ran up to me, worry filled his eyes along with Liam right next to him.

"Is everything ok. We heard screaming and came in here." Niall said hugging me.

"Do you want to talk about it" Liam asked nervously. I shook my head. I couldn't tell them. I couldn't relive that painful memory.

"We are always here if you need us, just come to us if you need to" I nodded and everyone slowly left. Liam stayed by me . I smiled at him and asked if he could stay. He nodded and laid next to me. I put my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep as Liam rubbed my back. So this is what it feels like to have an older brother.

"I love you sis" I smiled and that was it. I was in a dreamless state and I felt safe in Liam's arms.

The next morning I woke up, still in Liam's arms. I looked up and he smiled at me, I smiled back. I got up and went to brush my hair when I remembered, I don't have a hair brush. I went to Liam and looked at him.

"I don't have a hair brush, or extra clothes" I said quietly. I looked at him and he looked back.

"Oh yeah, we forgot about that stuff... We can go to the mall today and get you new clothes. As for the brush we have a whole closet full of them! Zayn loves his hair. No joke." We both laughed our heads off. When we were done with our laughing fit, he went and got my brush and a spare toothbrush. When he came back, he gave me the brushes and said,

"Get ready we are leaving in 20." I was so happy I get to go shopping with One Direction!

Liam left again and I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, I brushed my hair and teeth, it's a good thing they actually thought about that and the shampoo and body wash. I walked out of the bathroom and down stairs, I still had 10 minutes till we leave, so might as well eat something. When I got into the kitchen all 5 boys were at the table. Niall saw me, got up, came to me, and hugged me. Then all of the boys joined. For just meeting them and getting kidnapped by them, I feel really close to all of them already.

"Guys....Can't.....Breathe...." They all let go and we started to laugh. After we ate, we all piled into the car. We drove to the mall, it was huge. I've only been to a strip mall, so I guess you could say this is my first time in a mall.

"Wow" I said in awe. Harry looked at me with a smile.

"You act like you have never been to a mall before." I looked down embarrassed. His smile disappeared.

"Wait, are you serious! You have never been to a mall before!" All the boys stared at me in shock.

"Well...I have been to a strip mall, but I guess that doesn't count..." I said quietly.

"Well then I guess we will have to let you have the full 'mall' experience" Louis said as all the boys put on their disguises. By disguises I mean sweatshirts and sunglasses. I smiled and got out of the car, Liam holding my hands and pulling me behind him. We went in, and we first went to Forever 21. We split into groups, Zayn and Liam with me in the back of the store and the others in the front. I have to say, the guys have great taste in clothes. Niall picked out a really cute out fit I loved it, and it was from the Maroon 5 clothing line! They are like one of my favorite bands! The other boys picked out some outfits too, they were pretty nice. The next store was Charlotte Russe, we got more clothes along with shoes, makeup, hair stuff, and a few other things. Then I realized I needed undergarments. I looked at Liam and whispered in his ear. He laughed and took me to Victoria Secret. Liam waited outside, I looked around and got everything I needed. I payed for it, then left and met up with Liam.

*******