Pranks!

Today is the day we leave for tour. I'm really excited! I have always wanted to see the world and now I can, and I get to see it with the ONE DIRECTION!! We had to wake up at like 3 in the morning for our flight to the U.S, so here I am now on this private jet. I'm not really a morning person, but for some reason I am hyped up on energy. The boys are asleep, which is predictable since it's only...5:47 in the morning. I sighed, board. I got out my phone and decided to check Twitter.

@Emily_Payne: On our way to the U.S right now! I'm soo excited:)

#USbeready 

After that I started to get bored again. What to do? What to do? I thought to myself. Then I got it. I'm going to play a prank on them. *cue evil smirk*

I quietly got up from my seat and got my carry on. I opened it and grabbed my prank bag. Yes, I have a prank bag in my carry on. You never know when you need to prank someone. I opened the bag and saw temporary hair dye, sharpies, silly string, saran wrap, and a lot more useful things.

I went over to Liam and took a sharpie drawing really weird things on his face, I did the same thing to each of the boys. Then I went and covered them in silly string. I also hid all the food and all of their things including their phones. I sat back for a moment and thought for a second. Then a light went off in my head. 

I quickly walked to the 'kitchen' and found all the spoons on the plan. I took some glue and then glued the spoons all around Liam. Like all around him. Honestly I'm still super surprised they were all still passed out. Haha! I'm going to be in so much trouble later, but who cares!

***One Hour Later***

        It's been an hour and the boys are still asleep. I got tired of waiting for them to wake up so I pulled out an air horn and blew it.

        "WHAT THE FU-" Liam cut Harry of by saying

        "LANGUAGE!"

        "FUDGE! I WAS GOING TO SAY FUDGE! WHO DID THIS!!" Uh oh. I better hide.

-Liam's POV

         HHHOOOOONNNKK!! WHAT WAS THAT!! I woke up to see I was surrounded by spoons. I wanted to scream so badly but instead I jumped up and hopped to the other side of the plane. I looked at the lads and saw they were covered in silly string and they had drawings all over their faces. The best one had to be Zayn's. It looks like he was a crying girl, he had black 'tear' streaks and red lipstick on. I wanted to laugh at him but I was still in shock with the amount of spoons that were around me.

        "WHAT THE FU-" Harry started to yell but I cut him off.

        "LANGUAGE!"

        FUDGE! I WAS GOING TO SAY FUDGE! WHO DID THIS!!" He yelled. I looked around and saw all but one person. Emily. We all looked at each other.

        "EMILY!!!" We all yelled at the same time. We got up. She has to be somewhere, we are still in a plane after all. I went to my bag to get my phone and when I got there my bag wasn't there. I looked at the lads.

        "Have you seen my bag?" They all shook their heads and went to their bags, which weren't there. Emily. This has to be her.

        "Emily" I muttered under my breath. That's it. I went to go look for her.

***15 minutes later***

        I have checked the WHOLE plane. Where is she?

        "Emily Payne! Come out right now!" I yelled. I waited a few minutes and nothing. I got tired of looking and gave up. I went to the bathroom and tried to take all this marker off. Most of it came off. At least she used washable marker. I thought to myself. I got out and saw the boys in the main area. I noticed that they were also able to remove the spoons. They had looked for Emily to, but no luck. When we find her she is going to be in so much trouble. How does someone just disappear on a plane?