Chapter 1

You heard knocking on you're bedroom door. You sighed and got up to be face to face with Ben.

You growled slightly. He smirked as he saw you in you're pajamas which were really short pj shorts with an oversized F/b tank top. He licked his lips seductively. "Well, what the fuck do you want?" You asked a little annoyed.

He eyed you're breast that's when you shut the door in his face and locked it. Then you heard another knock. "I swear if it's you BEN I'm going to beat you with a book!" You yelled while yanking the door open to see Jeff and Liu.

You looked at them confused. "Yes?" You asked while you crossed you're arms still pissed from what BEN did. "Can we come in?" Liu asked while rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded and let them in you're room, knowing they wouldn't try to do anything.

You blushed lightly seeing that both boys had their shirts off showing their abs. Liu wore dark green Pajama pants and Jeff wore blood red shorts. You looked at them curiously. "So.. Why are you here?" You asked while looking at them. Jeff smirked. "My favorite shows on and Slendy's using the tv downstairs." Jeff said while grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

"Don't you have a tv in you're room?" You asked while putting you're phone on it's charge and turning it off in case of BEN. Liu sighed and shrugged. "Nah.." Jeff said. You kept looking over at Liu for awhile. "Why do you keep looking at me?" Sully asked a bit annoyed. Liu blushed and looked away.. As did you. "Heh sorry. That was sully.." Liu said while looking down. "It's okay." You said still blushing.

Jeff turned around and staired at both of you for awhile. "Aren't you supposed to be watching you're show!" You hissed at Jeff making him jump then pay attention on the tv. Liu laughed while Jeff stuck his middle fingure out at Liu. You smiled before watching whatever Jeff wanted to watch so badly. You noticed Liu look over at you. You blushed slightly as Liu grabbed you're hand softly. You smiled at him and he smiled back. Could he like you back?