Chapter 13! (Finally)

You decided to stop hiding. Jeff was away so you didn't need to hide.

You were debating to go to either Liu or Slenderman. Liu could comfort you and Slendy could make Jeff not bother you.

You hugged yourself. You quickly left your room and ran towards Liu's room. You knocked rather hard. Liu opened the door to see you hugging yourself still.

"Hey." He smiled at me.

"Can I come in, please?" You asked quietly.

He nodded and let you in, closing the door behind you.

"Can I hide in here for awhile?"

"Sure, but why?"

You looked at him, anxiously.

"Uh.. Jeff.."

His eyes shot up. He went over to the door and locked it. He walked over to you.

"You okay?" He asked looked at your body, checking for any signs of blood or injuries. You hugged him instantly. He immediately hugged you back. He rubbed your back.

He smirked. "Let's have fun, sexy."

Your eyes widened. "No Sully!"

(Thanks to sully who completely ruined the moment)

He just looked at you and rolled his eyes. "You ass! All I wanted to do was spend time with Liu!" You screamed at Sully.

He just huffed and rolled his eyes once again. You plopped on his bed and groaned in annoyance. Sully sat next to you, still huffing like a dick.

"What's wrong?" Liu asked. You looked over at him. "You're a dick for letting Sully take over."

"I can't help that you know." He looked over at you.

You just hugged him again. Liu pulled you into his lap and started to cuddle you. You rested your head on his shoulder as he rubs your back and sides. (My sides are EXTREMELY ticklish xD)

You smiled and slowly closed your eyes.

"I.. I love you."

You looked up at him with wide eyes.

"W-What?"

"I... I uh.. Love you.. Y/n.."

"I love you too, Liu." You kissed him.

He smiled and kissed you back.

____________________

Finally an update after for ducking ever.. Well best autocorrect ever. Fucking phone.. Aannyywwaayyyyss, I finally updating!! I tried to make it longer.  This actually took me all day to write this. Simply because I have no ideas and had to clean, wash dishes, and watch my brother until about midnight.

Thank you all for the votes and for reading my shitty story! It means a lot to me. Like you have no idea. I love you all and have a nice night!! <3

さようなら、私はあなたのすべてを愛して! ^^