Chapter 17

Hope y'all aren't mad at me. I graduated from high school and have some free time until college. Aren't cliffhangers just the best? >o< IM soRRY..!

~Readers POV~

You was furious.. more than angry, but you were also hurt. It stung to hear such words come from someone who said they loved you hours prior. You sat against a tree, bringing your knees up to your chest and sobbed into your arms.

How could he say such things like that..?

Those worlds echoed into your mind, playing on repeat.

~Liu's POV~

"She jumped out her window...?"

"Yeah.. You done fucked up."

He hung his head down, looking at his lap. E.J patted him on the shoulder. "You need to learn to control Sully better than that. You hurt her, and badly."

Liu looked up at Jack. "You don't think I try? It's so hard to control something that can't be controlled!" He practically screamed, hearing the cracks in his voice made Jack sigh.

"If you won't go after Y/n.. I will." Jack said, raising his voice. Liu stood up and walked out, leaving the mansion. Jack watched him leave.

I need to find her. Fuck, I gotta find her...

Panic.

He was panicking. What was he gonna say when he found her. He heard small whimpers and sniffles coming from his left. He followed it, and soon enough. He found her..

~Readers POV~

You'd been sitting under the tree for about an hour. You heard rattling every, and tree twigs snapping. Someone was coming.

You looked up slowly, meeting eyes with Liu.

"Go away.."

He shook his head and knelt down, pulling you into an embrace. He buried his head in your shoulders.

"I'm sorry.." his voice was so shaky, so full of sadness. You wrapped your arms around him, starting to cry into him. Feeling the warmth of his body made you feel a bit better, but you knew he'd snap back to being a cold asshole any second.

"I had no control over me, Y/n.. Sully took over, and.. I just.." he trailed off, starting to tear up into your shoulder. You sniffled, pulling away. He looked at you, sorrow filled his piercing green eyes. You felt bad.. But for what? He was crying, sure. But, he made you feel so worthless of a person.

"I don't like Sully." You said harshly. Hearing that made Liu look down at the fallen leaves on the ground.

"I can't help it. I can't control him." He turned around, resting his head on a tree. You looked at him, his hazel hair in a mess. You sighed, and walked up to him.

"I know.." you whispered. He turned around to face you, and gently wiped away your tears. He looked at you in the eyes.

~Liu's POV~

I felt horrible.. I didn't mean to hurt her the way I did. Why did I have to have an asshole live inside me

Oy, I HEARD THAT you DICK..

Good.. glad you did, you're the reason we're in this mess. I'd smack you if I could. I turned around, looking at her face, trying to read her expression. I gently grabbed her by the chin, and made her look up at me. Her e/c sparkling in the moonlight. Her eyes were so bloodshot from crying, I felt worse seeing her eyes welling with more tears as she looked at me..

I was a monster..

"I'm so sorry." I said, not breaking eye contact. She, however, looked away. It hurt to see she couldn't look at me, I don't say I blame her either. I hurt her badly.

SLAP

~Readers POV~

You raised your hand and drew it across his face. The sound of your bare hand hitting his cheek a echoed in the forest around us. He looked down, not saying a word. His arms fell limply to his side, his breathing slowly down. You backed away from him a little bit, but enough to be in arms reach.

He looked up, his eyes starting to puff up in tears. The look on his face made you regret what you just did. His face was full of shock and betrayal. You looked down, not wanting to see the look he'd given you.

"I'm.... I.. I'm sorry..." he put his hand on his now crimson cheek. I didn't say anything, I remained both quiet and still. I could tell that hurt him, both physically and emotionally. Although, he deserved it. He practically called you a slut.

All the sudden, there were footsteps approaching us. Liu looked up cautiously, but remained still. Through the little light radiating off the moon, the figure was male.

"Well, look what we have here." That voice.. It was...

________________________________

Cliffhangers, I'm SORRYYYYYY.. I know y'all hate themmmm, but its enough time to leave the imagination wandering. I plan on probably recreating this story. I started this story almost 5 years ago when I was 13. I'm almost 18, and my writing has improved quite a bit, so I'm seriously considering rewriting this. Opinions? I'll try to have an updating schedule, as well. I just got a new phone awhile ago and downloaded Wattpad because my laptop is in the shop currently. The screens cracked, don't ask. But, if you guys would like to talk to me on other platforms of the media, I'll leave my information down below! Thank you so much for reading!🖤

Snapchat; xxanimedemonxx

Instagram; xxanimedemonxx
xx_suicidal_gamer_xx

Discord; XX_Homicidal_Butterfly_XX#8338

Kik: BLOODYRAINBOW312

Also, a little short thing, opinions on other creepypasta fanfictions? I've been getting back into the fandom and would like ideas! Thanks all you lovelies (^u^)

....