Chapter 8

You and Liu were in you're room. You we're sitting in Liu's lap listening to music on you're phone and he was reading a book while playing with you're hair. You turned the song onto Situations by Escape The Fate. (I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG! xD)

You closed you're eyes and turned you're phone up all the way. Liu tapped on you're shoulder and you took out one of you're ear buds. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked with a smile. You smiled and nodded. You moved so he could get up trying to look for a movie. "I've not Netflix on my tv.." You said while picking up the remote. He smiled and laid down while putting his head in you're lap.

You blushed while looking through the movies. "Hmm.. What do you want to watch?" You asked him while playing with his hair. "Uh.. How about a scary movie?" He said while looking up at you. You leaned down and kissed him gently. He immediately kissed back. You two broke apart then he got up and sat you on his lap kissing you again but rougher. "L-Liu?" You asked.

"Sorry babe, it's Sully right now." He said kissing you again. You blushed deeply when he rubbed you're waist. You broke away from the kiss. He looked at you then pinned you down and kisses you again roughly again.

He held you're wrists down so you couldn't move. He licked you're lip for entrance but you denied. He bit you're lip hard making you squeak. He took the chance and stuck his tounge in you're mouth explorering his new territory.

Right when it started to heat up BEN walked in the room. Liu shot up and looked at BEN. You laid there blushing while also looking at BEN. BEN smirked and took out his phone. "Keep on going.. I wanna watch." He said while holding up his phone. You stuck you're middle fingers out at him then threw a pillow at him. He fell dramaticly like he'd been shot with a bullet. Liu smirked then kissed you on the cheek. You blushed then got up and started beating BEN with the pillow. He faught back and screamed like a girl. You just laughed and chased him through the mansion for awhile.
______________________

New update! :3 Hope you like it. I can't sleep so I decided to write this because I was bored. We'll anyway I want to thanks Creepypasta_girl2016. Thanks for voting my stories. :) It means a lot to me even though this is still a new story thank you! Anyway hope you enjoy.. I'll update soon. Bye for now.