Chapter 7

You were still sad about what had happened between you and Jeff. You decided to tell him sorry. Well when he was in a good mood at least.

You walked down the hall to Jeff's room to hear he was blasting Three Days Grace on his speakers. You knocked on the door. He didn't answer so you knocked louder. He opened the door peeking out.

He sighed loudly. "Yeah?" He said annoyed. You barged into his room and hugged him. He tensed then hugged you back slightly.

"Listen Jeff.. I'm sorry. I didn't mea-" He cut you off by kissing you gently on the lips. You're eyes widened. "This was wrong but yet it felt kind of right." You thought. You didn't kiss back but he pulled away quickly before realizing what he did.

"OH MY GOD! Y-y/n! I'm sorry! I.. Didn't mean to." He said while hitting himself on his head. You smiled and kissed his cheek making him blush. "Jeff.. I know I'm dating Liu.. But if we break up then I guess I'll date you but don't be a jealous bitch like before." You said while giggling. He smirked when you said bitch. Then he nodded. "Okay.. And we're friends again.. Right?" He said while crossing his arms.

You smiled and nodded before hugging him again then heading back to you're room.
________________________

So sorry I haven't been updating! :( Its been a busy week. But here you go! :3 Hope you enjoy and I'll try to update as soon as possible I might just update another chapter because I feel bad. ;-;