Chapter 14!!~

((Yes, I know! It's been awhile. I'm back up to updating this story! So let's hop into some sexy time, folks!! ; ) ))

          He began to gently rub your outer thigh, as the kiss begins to deepen. He slowly makes his way on top of you, his hands wandering a bit north. He rubs your inner thigh, making you let out a soft moan, you blushed darkly, not expecting that. He smirked, as he broke away from the kiss. He looked at your body. You bit your lip, nervously. 

"Your body is so nice." 

You blushed even darker, if that was even possible. You could feel your private part get wetter and warmer by the second. You were nervous he wouldn't like you or your body. You feared it. He began to slowly kiss your neck. You moan, softly. Enjoying the feeling of his soft lips against your neck. 

He started moving quicker, trailing downwards with his kisses. He stopped after hitting your shirt collar. He stopped, and grabbed your shirt. 

"May I?" He whispered in your ear, biting your earlobe. You immediately melted, and nodded. He slowly lifted it up, exposing your f/c lacy bra. You blush as he takes it off completely. He looked at your chest, admiring it. You reached for his shirt, taking it off. You looked at his toned chest. He had abs, and nice ones. (Ayy ;-) ) He kissed down your chest, he reaches behind you and unclasps your bra. You let out a small yelp, trying to quickly cover up your chest. He grabs your wrists and moves them aside.

"Don't cover them. They're beautiful" ((Cheesy, I know. It's in every fanfiction. AHAHUEFBIBRG)) 

You look away, flustered. He lets go of your wrists, and gently gropes your breast. You feel your body heat up, intensely. 

He kisses your soft, pink nipples. He begins to suck on one of them, while fiddling with your other nipple. 

"Ngh~~ Liu~" You moan out, quietly. He smirks, and let's his tongue twirl around your erect nipple. 

You moaned, softly again. He begins to kiss down. Reaching towards your button on your pants. You jolted up, he backed off quickly, surprised.

"I'm sorry, I.. uhm... I just don't..." You trailed off, looking down.

He understood. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to pressure you into anything!" 

You smiled and hugged him. "You're fine. Let's just wait." He hugged you really tightly. 

"Deal." He smiled. 

"BITCH, I WANT THAT DAMN PUSSY, AND I WANT IT NOW!"

You slapped Sully across the face. 

"OWW, THAT HURT YOU ASSTWAT!"

"Good, I hope." You smirked. 

Liu came back. "Sorry.." He sighed. You smiled. "It's fine." 

You got up to get dressed into your pajama's and he took his pants off. 

"May I sleep in here with you?" 

You smiled, and nodded. You both climbed into your bed and snuggled under the blankets. You laid your head on his chest and both fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyyyeedddd. It's been awhile since I've updated and I'm honestly truly sorry for the long wait. I just didn't wanna continue this story, and honestly, I probably might. Also, if you're into more Creepypasta, I've just creating this new story. It's a BEN x Reader fanfiction, I've not updated it and as of right now it's only chapter one. I hope you guys enjoy this and my new story, as well. I'm also planning on making a new story, as well. I don't know if I've published it or not, actually. I'm having a huge brainfart. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoy. I'm so tired and worn out from school. And not to mention, tomorrow is Monday, Ugh kill me. I love you allllllllllll. If you want any of my social media to contact me aside from Wattpad. Here you are:

Snapchat: xxanimedemonxx

Instagram: xxanimedemonxx

Moviestarplanet: XxghostgirlXx

Kik: BLOODYRAINBOW312

Musical.ly: xxanimedemonxx

Messenger: Zelda Sage Napier

Hangouts: xxanimedemonxx

BYEEE, HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY!!