Chapter 6

"WHAT!! YOU LIKE HIM BETTER THAN ME! WHAT THE FUCK!" Jeff screamed. He walked up to you and slapped you. "OUCH JEFF!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" You yellee then pushed him. He growled and punched you in the stomach.

You fell to the ground and he started kicking you. Just as he was about to stab you Liu walked in. Liu growled loudly and ran towards Jeff with his knife. Liu pinned Jeff down and stabbed him in the shoulder. Jeff moaned in pain and stabbed Liu in the stomach. Liu acted like it didn't hurt.

I ran out the door, towards Slendys office. "Slendy! Help! Jeff and Liu are fighting again!" You yelled and ran back to you're room. Slendy picked both boys up with his tentacles (I think I spelled that wrong xD)

Jeff tried to cut the tencacle but slendy held Jeff tighter. Liu just looked at Slendy. "Now children.. Why are you two fighting, again." Slendy said with his arms crossed holding them in front of him. "Because Y/n rejected me because she likes Liu now!" Jeff yelled. Liu looked at Jeff angrily.

"FUCK YOU JEFF! SHE LIKES ME BETTER THAN YOU JOKER WANNABE! SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" Sully screamed. Jeff growled again and threw his knife at Liu. Slendy caught it and put them both in separate rooms.

You put you're head down and cried for awhile.. Now Jeff hated you. You're best friend hated you now because you liked his brother. You punched a hole through you're wall punched a picture of you and Jeff making glass shatter. You looked down at you're bloody knuckles and cleaned the glass up. "FUCK YOU JEFFERY WOODS!" You screamed out.