Chapter 4

You sat on you're bed petting Grinny who was purring on you're lap. You had MAJOR feelings for Liu but you we're afraid of him rejecting you.

"Iz zomezing wrong, human?" Grinny said in a British tone. "No Grinny.. I'm just thinking.." You said while you continued petting him. Toby kicked you door open breaking it. Rage grew inside you as you're face turned red.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT, TOBY! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR MY GOD DAMN DOOR! JUST GET THE FUCK OOUUUUTTT!" You screamed. Toby just looked at you and ran away looking for Masky.

You growled and set Grinny on you're bed and started chasing Toby. You we're pissed off! "CHILDREN!" Slendy yelled. "TOBY BROKE MY FUCKING DOOR!" You yelled deeply. Slender sighed. Slendy called for Masky. "Masky child will you help Y/n fix her door. Toby broke it." Masky nodded and went to go get Hoodie.

"Let me fix it." You turned around to see Liu standing there with some tools. Slendy nodded and dismissed Masky and Hoodie. "Thanks Liu." You said quietly hiding you're blush that was forming. He smiled "No problem!" He said while walking go to you're room.

"Do you need help?" You asked while tilting you're head slightly. Be shook his head. And you sighed thinking about what you we're gonna say to Jeff.. "Ahh.. Done." He said with a smile. "Thanks." You said while still lost in you're thoughts. Liu sighed "Y/n, uh I... Nevermind." He left rather quickly after saying that.

Liu's Pov,
Why didn't I tell her how I felt! I'm tired of always chickening out! "WHY CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT GET YOU'RE ASS BACK IN THERE AND TELL HER OR ILL DO IT MY FUCKING SELF!" Sully said obviously pissed. Liu shook his head. "I can't, Sully.. I can't.

"FINE I'LL TAKE CONTROL THEN.. Chicken shit."