Chapter 16

READERS P.O.V:

          You threw on a pair of sweats and Liu offered you one of his shirts, which you happily took. He wore his same ole black hoodie and black jeans. He wrapped his scarf around his neck and looked at you.

          You smiled at him. Watching him blush was the cutest thing ever. He grabbed your hand, and kissed it.

          You blushed. Guess it was his revenge? Heh.. He's cute.

"Are we ready?" He leaded you down the stairs.

"Yup." You whispered. He looked back at you and slided down the railing. You giggled. You'd fall on your ass or face if you'd tried that.. But, oh well. You did it anyways. You sat on the railing, and slid down right behins him.

          BEN was downstairs on the Nintendo playing Mario Kart. He looked back at you and Liu.

"Idiots." He mumbled. Tch.. Like he's the one to talk.

          Liu walked over to him and flicked his ear, making him flinch.

"That hurt you fucknugget!" He turned a red out of anger. Liu flicked his ear again. BEN was enraged and stood up. BEN wasn't the tallest in the house, so Liu compared to BEN was like a big difference. It was kinda funny, honestly.

"Stand down you pathetic little wimp. No wonder Zelda didn't want your ass, you're a Link wannabe."

...

Silence filled that room.. Everything stopped. BEN growled, mumbling something under his breathe. He walked towards to TV, and disappeared into it.

          Liu looked at you, his eyes not the sweet ones you knew..

"CAN I FUCKING HELP YOU. YOU'RE NO BETTER. YOU'RE FUCKING MAN CRAZY, OVER HERE TELLING JEFF YOU'D DATE HIM AS A SECOND OPTION. I'M NOT FUCKING OBLIVIOUS. YOU'RE A SLUT!"

            Those words stabbed into you like a dagger.. Sure.. You told Jeff you'd date him, but only to make him feel better..

Tears...

They started.. One.. Two.. They started falling harder with everyone that fell out of your eyes.

          Now you were a waterfall. You ran into your room, and locked the door. You collapsed to the floor, crying. Holding your face in your hands, trying to calm yourself down was almost impossible.

Knock knock

          It was coming from your window. You looked up, it was Eyeless Jack chilling on a tree. You walked towards your window, unlatching it. You invited him in, looking down at the ground, trying to hide your face. He slid himself into your room, closing the window behind him.

"You okay, Y/n?" He sat on your bed, looking at you, lifting his mask up, exposing his razer sharp teeth, and grey skin. You didn't even look at him.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Your voice was shaky. He knew something wasn't right. He got up and walked towards you, spinning you around. He looked at your red puffy face, and wiped your tears.

"What happened?" He asked, trying to comfort you.

"It's nothing.. I'm okay, I promise." He didn't believe you.

"I know you're not." He crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against your bedframe.

          You looked up at him, sighing.

"Sully.. I guess he just said something that.." You trailed off, replaying it over and over in your head.

Suddenly.. Rage.

         Rage fueled inside you. You grabbed a pair of scissors and jumped out your window, running into the woods.

LIU'S POV

          Why did I say that.. I'm such a fucking idiot.

          She's never gonna forgive me.. And it's all your fucking fault, Sully.

"Piss off. I did you a favor."

"Tell me what favor that was, you piece of shit."

"I got her off your back. You should be thankful."

          I ran towards the bathroom, feeling a knot in my stomach, getting bigger and bigger by the second. I have to puke.

~Not gonna add the gruesome puke scene. So le time skip to after he did his business~

          I closed the toilet seat, sitting on it.  I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, man. Let me in."

          E.J? I got up, unlocking the door. He closed the door behind him and leaned against it.

"Care to explain yourself? Y/n jumped out her window with a pair of scissors while crying."

Shit..

___________________

THANKIES FOR READING MY LOVIESSSSS~~🖤