//0.2\\

Angela's POV

Saturday, June 4th

We had just arrived to the beach house, it was gorgeous! Way better than I thought. A main floor, an upstairs, and a basement. A swimming pool in the backyard, there was a white fence surrounding it all and a door that leads to a beach in the fence. There were so many rooms! The basement was loaded, a big flat screen tv, foosball, pool, air hockey, darts, etc.

"Wow." I said in shock.

"I know right? I haven't been here in forever." Christina said.

"You were here last year Chris.."

"So?"

We both laughed and put our stuff in our chosen rooms.

"Yo Ang! Want to go to the beach then to the boardwalk so I can show you the city?" She screamed through the halls.

"Sure just let me change." I yelled back putting on my all black bikini, a white nike hoodie, black shorts and black flip flops. Yes I know California is hot but I don't care, it gets cold at night! I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket and waited for Chris downstairs.

~{At the boardwalk}~

We decided to walk since it was right down the street. After eating a little and looking through all of the shops we decided to go to the beach, even though it was getting late, we though we'd make a fire once it got cold. We took off our stuff and put it in a bag we bought and left it at a picnic table. I felt eyes burning through me but I brushed it off since the beach was sort of crowded.

~{An Hour Later}~

The sun was about to go down and we wanted to watch the sunset. We climbed on top of a rock and watched it set.

Soon enough, the night breeze was hitting us so we went to get our bag. Now I don't know if it was because it was dark or not, but we couldn't find our bag.

Christina's POV

Me and Angie were looking for our bag when I heard a bunch of guys laughing and whistling. Oh my gosh, if they're whistling at us Angie is gonna kill them. She hates being whistled at. I turned around to see a large group of guys and a few girls surrounding a fire. Of course they were the ones whistling and it was at us. Great.

Angela's POV

I turned around to a group that consisted of mostly guys whistling at us. I didn't want to start this trip off with me smacking a guy like our last trip. But that's a whole other story.

The guys motioned us over and Christina started walking. Really. I unwillingly followed her. She smiled like normal as we approached them.

"What are you two ladies doing out here all alone?" A boy with brown hair, brown eyes asked us. He was shirtless and had a few tattoos.

"Um we were just looking for our bag." Chris replied.

"Did it look like this one?" A tallish boy with brown hair and bright blue eyes asked holding up our bag.

"Yea, that's our bag. Why do you have it?" I asked trying to hide any frustration.

"Here Sam catch." He threw it to a boy next to me, with brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and also shirtless.

"Here" he said with a smile handing me the bag. But when I went to grab it, he pulled it back. He smirked at the frustration I started to show.

"Give me the damn bag!" I practically yelled. Christina grabbing my arm slightly.

"Make me" he smirked again, holding the bag over his head. I caught on with his little game and chuckled.

"Fine" I smirked, grabbing the back of his neck with one of my hands and whispering in his ear "just close your eyes"

He closed his eyes and started leaning in. Just as his lips were about to touch mine, I reached over and grabbed the bag. His eyes shot open and I laughed.

"Ooooooo" is all you heard from his group of friends.

"Well that wasn't very nice" he said pretending to be hurt.

"Well I'm not nice" I said with a smirk. I winked and walked to Christina who backed away cause she was laughing. As we were about to walk to the house, I felt a hand grip my waist and spin me around.

"This isn't over sweetheart" Sam whispered in my ear. He then grabbed my hand spun me back around smacked my ass and walked backwards with a cocky grin on his face.

**********************

He's here! Oh and yes, the Omaha crew and the magcon boys will be in this also. What do you think so far?! I'm think about Christina and Skate? I don't know yet.. Anyways, I'll try to update asap!!