//1.6\\

Angela's POV

Sunday July 3rd

He held my hand as I followed him inside. He shuts the door and we both  hear clapping from behind us. We turn and everyone's cheering, making me blush. Madison rushes to me wrapping a towel around me and handing one to Sam.

"See wasn't it a good idea to be here?" She says grinning from ear to ear.

After a while we all are sitting around Madison's living room watching a ton of movies. Madison and Jack G on the couch, Nate and Christina on the love seat, Jack J and Ali on the chair and me and Sam on the floor. Of course we get the floor. But in all honesty, I don't mind. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy.

~

Tuesday July 5th

"AHH!" I hear Christina tell from her room. I ran up to see what's wrong, only to find her laying on a pile of dresses chucking heels around her room in frustration. I laugh at her making her rush over to me.

"Stop laughing and help me find an outfit for my anniversary dinner!!" She drags me to her bed and makes me sit as she shows me outfits to choose from.

"Where's he taking you?" I ask looking at the options.

"He told me it was a surprise. Where's Sam taking you?" She asked rummaging through her closet.

"What? He's not taking me anywhere." I look at her confused.

"Well I just figured since you made up." She replied.

"Well he's not." I say bluntly, a little annoyed. Sam hasn't spoken to me at all today. And it's our one month!

"Sorry I said anything." She gives me an apologetic smile. I hand her the cutest outfit I found and she goes to change. She comes out in a short black dress with sleeves that go above her elbows. She spins in the mirror making me laugh. I hand her some black pumps and she adds her jewelry.

Before I go back to my room, she makes me plug in her curling iron.
I finally get to my room and start to get comfy when the doorbell rings. Great.

"Can you get that?! I'm almost done!" Christina yells. GREAT. I walk downstairs and open the door to see no one other than Nate. Wearing a suit?!

"Hey, where's Sam?" He asks me as I let him in the house.

"I don't know he's your best friend. Speaking of best friends, Wheres my hug?!" I say making him laugh. He hugs me picking me up a little. Over the past month I've grown super close to him. I mean he's practically like a brother to me now! Or should I say brother in law since Christina is practically my sister.

"But seriously, where's Sam? I haven't heard from him since yesterday and this is our anniversary too!" I say sitting next to Nate on the couch as he waits for Christina.

"I don't know. Even if I did, probably would've forgotten. This date tonight has me so nervous to be honest." He says shyly.

"Nate? Nervous? Really?" I laugh.

"Yes, for once you see me nervous." He laughs.

"Why so nervous?" I ask pulling the throw pillow in it my lap, sitting criss cross towards nate.

"Well, I'm taking her to a fancy restaurant, then I want to take her to this dock in the ocean. I have the railings wrapped with white Christmas lights and at the end of it, at the circle part, there are a bunch of roses. I'm planning on giving her this." He reaches into his coat pocket and hands me a box. I open it to see a necklace, it's in the shape of a heart, diamonds surrounding it. On the back, it's engraved I love you Christina ~Nate

"Shes going to love it" I reassure him and Hand him back the box.

"I'm ready!" Christina yells and walks down the stairs. She always loves to make an entrance. I look at Nate, the way he looks at her almost brings a tear to my eye. And the smile on her face when she sees him actually does bring a tear to my eye. She's my best friend and I can see that he truly makes her happy.

"Ok kids. Don't be out too late! I want her home by midnight mister! No later! And all the rest of the speech the dad gives to his daughter and her date!" I say and we all laugh.

"I love you Ang." I hug her and Nate. Then they leave the house hand in hand.

Finally.

I run upstairs and change out of my black leggings and over sized Tshirt and into sweatpants and a black crop top. I put in my diamond heart belly ring and brush my hair out.
Hey, if I want to look good for myself I sure as hell can.

I run down the stairs and plug my phone into the stereo and Look through my playlists. I see a playlist titled, I love you. Weird.

I decide to put it on and the first song that comes on is by Zayn, Pillow talk.

(AN: that was for my friend, I had too)

I smile and go to the kitchen with the music blaring throughout the house.

I dance around the kitchen singing along and not paying attention to my surrounds.

The song ends and a new one comes on. This one being sung by Sam, Could you be the one?

I smile and head to the living room to check Facebook on my laptop but the doorbell rings.

I open it with the music still blaring. I look to see no one there. Just as I was about the shut the door, Sam appears. He is singing along to the music and walking towards me wearing my favorite hoodie, holding a dozen roses.

I quickly run to him and wrap my arms around his neck. Him wrapping his around my waist. He leans his forehead against mine and whispers
"Happy Anniversary."

I lean my face up and kiss him.

The perfect song, for the perfect moment, with the perfect boyfriend.