//2.0\\

Saturday, July 16th

Angela's Pov

Christina, Madison and I were in my bedroom getting ready for tonight. We were lined up in front of my bathroom mirror putting on makeup.
Madison was wearing a white tank top, light high waisted jeans, and black adidas.
Christina was wearing a pair of black high waisted shorts, a pink crop top and black combat boots.
I was wearing a pair of burgundy shorts, a black tank top, thigh high socks and black converse.

"So where are we going tonight anyways?" I asked.
"Party down at the beach." Madison said. We walked downstairs and into Christina's car.
"Who's all gonna be there?" I asked.
"Well I think Nash is throwing it, so probably the guys and they're friends etc." Christina explained.

We pulled into a parking lot and made our way down to the beach. I took my shoes and socks off and put them in my bag that had my bathing suit in it.
"Babe! You're here!" Sammy yelled once he seen me.
"Hey!" I smiled. He gave me a kiss and hugged me. He grabbed my hand and led me to a table. I set my bag under it and sat next to him. He put his arm around me.
"I love you." He said randomly.
"I love you too" I smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed me. He grabbed my thigh with his hand and swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I held onto his neck and opened my mouth slightly. He deepened the kiss that soon turned into a makeover session. I pulled away laughing slightly.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"is it wrong to want to kiss my girlfriend?" He asked chuckling. I shook my head slightly. He pulled me onto his lap and smiled up at me.
"I never want to loose you." He said quietly. I smiled and pecked his lips.
I put an arm around him and listened to the music playing as he went on his phone.

I looked around the party and saw Christina and Nate dancing with each other looking very happy. I smiled at Sam. When I looked down I saw that he was texting someone. I didn't want to read it but i did.

Sam: I have a girlfriend, you can't be texting me anymore.

"Who you texting?" I asked while playing with his hair.
"Oh um nobody." He said. He put his phone in his pocket and smiled up at me.
"I read what you sent." I said looking down at my hand.
"Baby, don't worry. I'm taking care of it." He said lifting my chin up.
"Who was it?" I asked again.
"A girl I went out with once." He said.
"Why is she texting you now?" I asked.
"She wanted a booty call." He explained and looked down at his phone. The screen lit up and it was her. I grabbed his phone and called the girl.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hi, this is Angela, Sam's girlfriend. Understand that you won't be having sex with him anytime soon. He'll be busy with me. Buh Bye now." I said and hung up the phone.
"Why'd you do that?" He asked confused, taking his phone.
"You're mine." I said smirking. He smirked up at me and kissed me hard.
"You're hot when you're protective." He said. I pulled him back to me and kissed him. I bit his lip and pulled it towards me. I let go and licked my lips.

"Can we go somewhere?" He whispered. I nodded and stood up. I grabbed my bag and he grabbed my other hand.

After a few minutes of walking, we ended up at the Rock he showed me a while back.
"The Rock?" I asked. He smiled and climbed up, with me following him.
"It's so secluded and quiet." I said.
"I love it here at night. With The moon and the stars shining, the trees that make it secluded. It's perfect." He said. He laid down propped up on his elbows. I laid next to him and set my bag next to me.
"It's beautiful." I said looking up at the sky.
"Not as beautiful as you." He said. I turned to face him and saw him smiling. He put a strand of hair behind my ear and pulled me to kiss him. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I gripped his shirt and pulled up. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. He smiled down at me and kissed me again. He grinded into my hips and squeezed my hips. He pulled away and laughed.

"You sure you wanna do this here?" He asked. I nodded. He kissed me again and pulled my shirt off.

Later

We walked back to the party, his hair messy and his unbuttoned. I fixed his hair and held his hand as we walked to nate and Christina.
"Where'd y'all go?" Nate asked with his arm around Christina.
"We went for a walk." I said. Christina smirked at me and laughed.
Promise by Kid Ink and Fetty Wap came on. Sam pulled me to him.

"Dance with me." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He started singing the song in a funny voice and danced like a dork making me laugh.
"I love you're laugh." He said making me blush. He kissed me over and over on my lips and cheeks making me laugh.
"I love you!" He said loudly.
"I love you too!" I mocked him.