//0.8\\

~Angela's POV~

Monday June 6th

I finished getting ready and went downstairs to wait. I seen my front door open. Wide open. Nothing seemed broken so I went to close it and lock it. Before I turned around a hand covered my mouth. I tried to fight back but this person was strong us not hurting me. Soon I was turned around with my mouth still covered. I closed my eyes, too scared of the sight in front of me. The person pushed me against the door but not hard. The hand was removed from my mouth. I slowly opened my eyes to see, Sam!

"What the hell Sam!?" I yelled and hit his arm.

"Sorry I thought it would be funny." He laughs. He puts his hands on my waist and pushes me back to the door. He waists no time to crash his lips onto mine. I finally give in and kissed back. He ran his hands down my legs and to the back of my thighs.

"Jump." He whispered.

I did as told and wrapped my legs around him. He pushed me against the door with a little more force and continues to kiss me. I wrap my hands around his neck. I feel his tongue slide against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. But I deny making him whine.

"This 'date' isn't going as I thought it would." I laugh.

"I like this better" he winks.

"Ah, ah, ah, you're not getting anything until we finish at least one date." I smile and kiss his cheek. He lets me down and I walk over to the mirror and fix my hair and shirt.

"Ready?" He asks, bending arm towards me.

"Yes" I smile and hold onto his arm as we walk to his car.
~
After a few minutes of driving we finally pull into a parking lot. It's only 2 o'clock so it's not dark out yet.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"You'll see." He gets out of the car and jogs over to my side and opens my door. I nod to thank him and step out. He shuts the door and grabs my hand and walks me through a forest. I get a little scared but me being adventurous and having Sam by my side, I felt invincible.

Soon Sam puts a bandana over my eyes and walks me a little further into the woods.

"Ok, you can look now" I take off the blind fold to see a large hill that is very secluded, with a beautiful view of the ocean. There's a little table set up with a white cloth covering it. Light pink rose pedals are scattered around the table on the ground. Then to the left of that is two comfy looking chairs set out facing where the sun sets. Then to the right of the table, there's a huge tent with an air mattress inside. The air mattress is covered with fluffy pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. Very cozy. I turned to look at Sam. He was holding a bouquet of roses in multiple colors.

"I know it may seem like a bit much but-" he says and I cut him off.

"But nothing. This is amazing. You really know how to make a girl feel special." I smile and hug him. He hands me the flowers.

"So what I planned tonight is for us to have dinner, that I made. I hope you don't mind PB&J" he laughs

"It's perfect" I laugh too.

"Then we can cuddle and watch movies with the portable DVD player I have. Then when the sun sets, we can go out and watch it. And then we can either stay here tonight or back at my house." He smiles.

"Wow. I love this!" It's perfect, better than perfect. I can't believe he did this all for me.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the tent. We get inside and get comfy on the mattress. Sam takes his shirt off because he 'has to'. And he starts playing a bunch of movies. We barely even watched them. We spent the whole time talking and get to know each other better. We actually have ALOT in common. He kept bringing up the summer romance thing. I know we just met but, you only live once. I say in a week I'll know what I want with him.

After the dinner, the sunset, and one last movie, we decided to go to sleep in the tent. He leaned in for a goodnight kiss and as his lips met mine, I didn't want them to leave. I put my hand on the back of his neck continuing the kiss. I lay back until my head hits the pillow. He hovers over me and slides his tongue across my lip begging for entrance which I grant. We continue to make out, then, his hand is down by my waist, near the end of my shirt. We stop, our breathing heavy, and he looks at me as if to ask my permission. I slowly nod my head and bite my lip. He removes my shirt and eyes my body. He looks into my eyes and whispers "you're so beautiful".

I pull his head back down to mind and kiss him again. It starts off slow then gets more heated.

Let's just say, that night, we were no longer strangers. We took the time to understand each other. Then, we shared this connection. Something I've never had with anyone, at least in this way. I gave Sam something I never thought I would. But now that I think of it, I'm glad it was with him.

~~~
I had to start it off like that! It worked so well. I personally don't like plot twists myself but it was worth a shot to try.
Feedback on this whole chapter?