//1.9\\

Monday July 11th

Angela's Pov

I wanted to spend the day with Christina and Madison. But they bailed on me for their boyfriends. Sammy was at the recording studio working on his album. So I was left alone.

I cleaned the house, did some laundry, and eventually got bored enough to leave the house. I got ready and drove to the peer and walked around. I went shopping, ate at a small restaurant, even got myself another tattoo. I called my mom and updated her on my vacation. I miss her but I love this place.

At around 6, I drove myself back to the house. Still no one was there. I sighed and carried my bags inside. I locked the front door and put away groceries I bought and dragged my bags upstairs. I laid on my bed and started at the ceiling. Bored.

I changed into my bathing suit and decided to go into the hot tub. It was a pretty chilly day so it was perfect.
I got in and ate some fruit I bought. It was relaxing watching the waves crash into the beach. I played some music on my phone and relaxed. I texted the group chat with me, Christina and Madison.

Angie: wanna hang out later tonight? We could have a girls night and stuff.

Madison: oh um sorry but I can't tonight. Spending it with Jack.

Christina: yea sorry, Nates taking me out tonight, staying at his house later.

Angie: Ok how about tomorrow?

Christina: I'm taking Nate to my favorite restaurant downtown then to the movies..

Madison: Going to the studio with the Jacks

Angie: Gee thanks. You guys are the best...

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. Then I realized Sammy should be out of the studio.

Angie: Hey baby, how was the studio?
Sam: good, still there.
Angie: why? I thought you got done at 6.
Sam: got one more song to record.
Angie: oh
Sam: how was your girls day?
Angie: It didn't happen, they bailed on me for their boyfriends.
Sam: I'm so sorry baby. Hope your night gets better.
Angie: I doubt it. Call me when you're out of the studio.
Sam: K love you
Angie: love you too

I locked my phone and got out of the water. I dried off and changed into sweatpants and a shirt. I laid on the couch, watching random shows.

There was a knock on the door. I lazily got up and opened the door.

"Hey beautiful." Sam said holding a bouquet of roses.
"Babe, I thought you were gonna call me first!" I smiled and grabbed them. I kissed him and moved to the side to let him walk in. I put the followers in a vase and walked over to him, still standing by the door.
"You want to go to a bonfire on the beach? Nash is having it and invited us." He asked holding my hands.
"Sure. I pecked his lips and slide on my shoes.

We walked to the fire, hand in hand. I said hi to everyone and sat on Sam's lap. We listened to music, talked and joked around.

"Hey guys!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Christina and Madison. I scoffed at them and put my attention on Sam. He smiled at me.
"Don't let them get to you baby." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and messed with his hair. The girls tried to say hi to me, I just a shrugged them off.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Hayes asked.
"What is up with you and that game?" I laughed.
"Nash truth or dare?" Johnson asked.
"Dare" he said.
"I dare you to kiss a random girl down by the beach." Johnson said. Nash ended up kissing a fan who freaked out.
"My turn. Christina truth or dare?" I said.
"Truth." She said.
"What were you and Madison doing all day?" I asked.
"Oh um we were um with the guys." She stuttered.
"I'm sorry, I thought this was truth or dare. Not truth or dare or lie." I said.
"I'm not lying." She said.
"So you weren't doing anything else?" I asked again.
"N-No" she said.
"Oh sweetie. I've known you my entire life. I know when you're lying." I said rolling my eyes. I got up from sam's lap.
"And don't be mad." Madison said.
"What the hell were you doing? Why is it so bad that I can't know?" I said loudly.
"Angela-" Christina said but I cut her off.
"Best friends don't keep secrets." I said. I kissed Sam and told him to call me later as I ran to the house in tears. I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut.

About 10 minutes later I got a call from Sam.
"Hey, I'm downstairs." He said.
"Come up. I want to ask you something." I said.
Soon he came in my room. I wiped my tears and he sat next to my on my bed with his arm around me.
"Did they say anything?" I asked.
"You should talk to them about it." He said.
"I can't." I said shaking my head.
"What will make you feel better?" He asked me.
"Knowing the truth." I said.

Soon the girls walked into my room. I stood up with anger on my face.
"Don't be mad." Christian said.
"Why wouldn't I be Chris?! You of all people know how I feel about getting lied to. Yet you do it." I said. Sam excused himself and went downstairs.
"I'm sorry but we couldn't tell you." Madison said.
"Tell me what?!" I yelled.

They both took a deep breath.
"We spent the day in the studio." Madison said.
"With Sam." Christian added.
"You what?!" I yelled getting more mad by the second.
"Calm down Angie." Christina said.
"You spent the day with my boyfriend!?" I yelled.
"It wasn't like that, our guys were there too." Madison said.
"Oh that makes everything better." I said sarcastically. I walked downstairs to Sam.
"Is it true? Is that why you wouldn't let me come?!" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"Babe it's not what you think." He said.
"No, it's not like the people I care about most lied to me all day." I said wiping a tear that fell.
"Babe. They were there because they were helping me with something." He said. I looked up at him.
"It's true. He asked us to be there." Christina said.
"With what?" I asked, calming down.
"Well it was supposed to be a surprise." He laughed and I gave him a confused look. I walked me over to the couch and sat me down. The girls sat across from me. Sam walked to the radio and put a disc in. He pressed a few buttons until he stopped and music started to play.

"The way she roll that Bob Marley
Got me come in a hot pursuit
She got a smoking hot body
Just to complement her attitude

All I do is throw signs your way
Are you catching my vibe?
Girl, I don't mind the wait
Tell me when it's time
We'll slip slow by the bay
I'll give you these wings
But just don't fly away" i heard Jack G sing.

"You're like a diamond in the rough
Shinnin' brighter than a rising sun
Cannot get enough
Like a fiend needin' drugs again
Dreams of makin' love in the middle of the caribbean
Lay back in the sun while I grab the weed and roll it up
This love is for you
And this heart is for you
Why not take a chance while we still have our youth?
Guess only time will tell now
So tell me how you feel about me" I heard sam's voice play throughout the speakers.

The rest of the song played and once it finished the girls spoke up.
"He wanted our opinion on it. The Jacks helped him out also." Madison said.
"It's called Throw Signs. I was gonna play it for you tomorrow but the sooner the better." He smiled at me and walked towards me.
"I'm such an idiot." I said shaking my head putting my head in my hands.
"You're not an idiot, but you shouldn't have gotten so upset." Christina said.
"Well we did lie to her." Madison said to her.
"Well yea I understand that." Christina said making me laugh. I looked up at Sam.
"So? What do you think?" He asked.
I stood up and kissed him.
"I love it." I said.
"And I love you." He smiled.
"Ok, we'll leave you two alone. But be ready more our girls night tomorrow night!" Christina said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yea! I'll be over after the studio." Madison said. They both walked out the door. I looked back at Sam.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said. He kissed me and walked me upstairs.