//0.6\\

~Angela's POV~

Sunday, June 5th

Christina came back to me pulling me from Sam, and Skate pulling Sam toward us. Apparently the cops were called, and even though it was Sam and Skates party, they left.

Next thing I know, I'm with ALL of the guys, Madison and Christina. We ended up at a park by the beach. The sun was down by now and we were the only ones at the park. We decided to all sit down and talk. I learned all about these guys and they learned a lot about me.

"We should play truth or dare" Hayes yelled.

"Wait, you aren't drinking are you? You're underage." Christina asked.

"No, but so are you." He replied.

"Good point." she laughed.

"Are we gonna do this or what?" Johnson asked.

"You guys can. I'm good." I said starting to get up.

"No. You're playing." Sam said pulling me to his lap.

"Ugh fine." I gave in.

"Ok then, Christina. Truth or Dare?" Skate asked.

"Dare." She replied.

"Kiss the person of your choice." He said, causing Christina to smirk.

Christina got up and walked over to me and Sam, deciding to kiss me on the cheek.

"Oh come on!" Skate yelled as everyone laughed.

"You never said where!" She said walking over to him and sitting on his lap. Skate pouted causing Christina to giggle and kiss his cheek as well.

"Hey!" I yelled jokingly. We all laughed.

"Ok, my turn. Jack J, truth or dare?" Chris asked.

"Truth" he replied and everyone booed.

"Who's the cutest girl here?" She asked.

"Angela" he said. Sam hugged me a little tighter and gritted his teeth. I don't know why he was getting so jealous, we aren't really together.

"Hey Sam no need to get all jealous, I was just being honest. She's hot. You caught a good one!" He said in defense. Sam looked up at me and smiled.
Madison jumped up from under Jack G's arm, ran over to me, touched my shoulder and yelled "TAG YOU'RE IT!"

Soon enough Christina was in on it too, and we weren't even playing tag anymore. We were just acting like idiots, playing airplane, ring around the rosy, and singing as loud as we could to random songs. As all the guys watched.
We landed in a laughing fit, and out of nowhere someone threw me over there shoulder. I looked down to see Sam laughing walking toward the beach.
After a few minutes of being carried against my will, he set me down. I started laughing like crazy when I realized I was waist deep in the ocean and Sammy was shirtless, once again.

He started splashing me, soaking my T-shirt so I ended up throwing it at him. I was wearing a bathing suit under it, like I always do when I'm on vacation. He obviously noticed that because he pulled me under water. When I got up, his whole mood changed. He wiped the mascara off from under my eyes and pulled the wet hair away from my face. He smiled at me, looking into my eyes. He slowly moved his face closer and just as our lips were about to touch, he whispered. "Payback" and splashed me. I smirked, and jumped onto his back. We both started laughing and he dropped me into the water. This time, when I got above the water, he wasted no time and kissed me. The kiss was slow but passionate.
Everyone else soon ran to us in the water. The girls went crazy and kept 'awe-ing' making me blush. And the guys kept saying 'get it Sammy!'.
Sam soon pulled me back to him and kissed me again as the others... Well I really don't know what the others were doing. I was kinda lost. Sammy has this.. Effect on me? If that's what you want to call it. He makes me, happy. Like nothing else matters.

~{Back at Sam and Skates house}~

"Let me help you" I said trying to convince Sam to let me help him clean up. But he wouldn't let me. "Hey hey, you're a guest. No helping!" Sam said.
I laid my head on Christina's lap.
Everyone went home, Sam and Skate wanted us to stay for a bit so we did.

~{an hour later}~

"I really should go" I told Sam.

"Christina's already asleep, and it's probably not a good idea to leave her alone here"

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I said laughing

"I'm trying to talk you into staying." He started using the puppy eyes.

"Oh stop with the eyes!" I laughed.

"Come on, stay. Please. We don't have to do anything. We can lay down, watch a movie, you can pick if you want." He said.

"What if I want to do something else?" I smirked moving closer to him.

"Like what?" He bit his lip. I grabbed the nearest pillow and hit him with it. We both started laughing as he tackled me to his bed and started tickling my sides. I tried kicking him off through through my fits of laughter but he straddled my hips not allowing me to move. He pinned my hands down and pecked my lips. He then sat up and asked me "so what movie?"

**********
Feedback?
Please let me know what you think. I'm going to try to update as much as I can!!