//1.4\\

~Angela's POV~

Sunday, July 3rd

So last night me and Christina hung out like old times. We watched Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, and Monsters University. I told her everything that happened between me and Sam. We face timed her family, my family, and Madison! She invited us to a bonfire at her house today at 2.
Me and Christina woke up around 11. I woke up in a great mood for some reason. I guess that girls night just helped me forget about all the drama. Back in Ohio, it was me and Christina against the world. I've only ever had one heartbreak before Sam, and Christina helped me the same way she did last night. I normally don't get hurt that easily and she knows that. My boyfriend back in sophomore year, Trevor, he cheated on me with an older girl and I found out. Bla bla bla, so yea I was heart broken. But not as bad as I am about Sam. Yea we were only together since June, June 5th to be exact. So it's been exactly 28 days since. Yay.... Our one month would've been Tuesday. Great..

Well it is Christina's and Nate's one month on Tuesday!
Christina was the girl that never really got hurt or attached until she met Nate. I'm so happy she found him.

We both woke up, for real, around noon. I decided to get ready early and went to my room. I picked out my outfit. A burgundy V-Neck, black cheer shorts (that I stole from my sister), a black zip sup jacket and my black bikes. I brushed out my hair and ties it up in a ponytail, pulling out a few strands to frame my face. I only put on mascara because, why not? I jogged downstairs and went to the kitchen and grabbed a water.

"Hey! I'm gonna go for a run, I'll be back soon!" I yelled to Christina not noticing she was coming downstairs.

"You? Go for a run?" She laughed.

"I do it when I have a lot on my mind." I reply setting the water down. She nods and goes back up to her room. I walk out the door and put my head phones in. I scroll down to my favorite jogging playlist. Linkin Park, 'In The End' started playing. Perfect.
(A/N:: BTW IF YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED TO THAT SONG, PLEASE DO!!)
I started jogging down the street. Forgetting I had to pass Sam's.
Once I actually got to Sam and Nate's I stopped and froze when I seen in then both outside. Sam looked upset and his expression didn't change, it just got worse. Like he was on the verge of tears. Nate stood up and looked like he wanted me to leave so I quickly put on With You by Linkin Park and continued my run trying to forget what just happened.
(A/N the two songs Angela played on her run have such a great message and it really explains her and Sam right now.)

~ SAMs POV~

I woke up from a water bottle being splashed in my face.

"What the fuck?!" I say up wiping my face.

"You're going to explain everything that happened and you have no choice! Now get you're lazy ass up and meet me on the porch." Nate says leaving my room. I sigh loudly and throw my pillow across my room. Nate didn't talk to me at all last night when I got home.

I got up and walked to the porch. Nate was there waiting for me with a cup of coffee. He hands it to me and I sit down next to him.

"So what the hell happened last night? You came home and you were so out of it. You were all mad and yelling a lot. You practically passed out on the stairs!" He said.

"Look. After I left Angela's, I came home and called Johnson. Him and G picked me up and they let me rant. We had a few beers and I just wanted to forget everything. I know you got the invite because the jacks did too. The misery all came rushing back and the anger. I shouldn't have tooken it out on Ang.." I explained.

"Look man, after you left, I showed her the text and explained what happened. She came over here trying to talk to you. She was gone for about forty minutes. When she went back home she was a complete mess. She slammed her door shut and fell face first on her bed. I called Christina after you fell asleep and she told me what happened. She said that Angela came over here to try to talk to you about Lauren. Apparently Angela was cheated on back in Sophomore year and wanted to help you through the pain. Even if it meant you still had feelings for Lauren. She sat against our door thinking you were inside. She was yelling into the house saying that if you still wanted to be with her then to show your face and let her help. And if you still had feelings for Lauren and didn't want to be with Angela than she would leave you alone for good. She waited here for 20 minutes. She thought you were here Sam." He explained. I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I took in what he said.
Soon we heard fast foot steps in front of us. I looked up to see Angela. She froze. Her expression blank. Nate stood up about to go talk to her and she kept on running. Nate sat back down.

"Ok, so she thinks you're broken up. But I have a way for you to get her back if you want it?" He suggested.

"Please. I'll do anything." I say. We both go back inside so he can explain.