chapter tbirteen: I've lost my mind

He kisses my neck forcefully and I pull away.
"you still taste the same way."
I cover my mouth, as I start to cry. Flashes go through my head. My chest hurts.

Flashback:

"Be a good girl for uncle Stan and remove your shirt."
"But- I."
"Remove it Taylor. Don't get me angry."
I remove my shirt. He touches my shoulders.

-Flashback end-

"You molested me.." I mutter.
He laughs. The words echo through my mind.
"Don't get me angry."
"Be a good girl."
I feel my legs about to collapse.
"Why would you do that?" I say.
He comes close to me. I hear Austin from my room say:
"Taylor?"
"I'm not done with you. Tell anyone and you're dead." He says and walks out of the bathroom. I sit on the edge of the bathtub. I grab the shaving razor and put it to my wrist without no emotion and swipe it left as it starts to bleed. I feel so cold inside. Austin walks in. I stick up the middle finger to him. I feel bad for doing so but I don't even care at the moment.
"Taylor.. what are you doing?" He sees the blood and falls to his knees next to me. He takes the razor out of my band and throws it to the floor.
"Why?" He asks tearing up.
I don't say a word. He grabs tissue and puts it to my wrist. He quickly goes to the cabinet and grabs a band aid, and places it on my wound.
"I'm tired." I say. He picks me up and we go back to bed. I just lay there and so does Austin. He waits till I fall asleep. Which I pretend to do. He then closes his eyes. I open mine back up and lay on his chest.
I want to tell him so bad. I want to tell anyone. Someone. But I don't want to get anyone hurt.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up to an empty bed. I see a note on the desk next to me. I open it up. It's from Austin. It says:
Babe, your mom woke me up. She wanted me to go grocery shopping with her. She said she didn't want to wake you because you looked so calm sleeping. We'll be back soon. Your dad is working on his book in the garage. I love you.

I crinkle up the paper and quickly get up. I rush downstairs to the front door. I need to get to the garage were my dad is. I can't be in this house alone with Stan. Just when I'm about to open the door, a hand closes it shut from behind me. I turn around to see Stan.
"Nice to see your up Taylor." He puts his hand on my face.
"Listen Stan. I-"
"Come with me to your room. Let's play a game."
I shake my head no. He grabs me by the hair and drags me up the stairs to my room.
I sob.
"Stop it. That hurts." I say. He throws me on the bed.
"Stan please." I cry.
He gets on top of me, pinning me down. He rips off my skirt and unzips his pants.
"I've wanted to do this for a long time now. I didn't do it to you when you were kid because I didn't get the chance to completely alone with you.. but now I am."
He inserts his penis into me hard.
"NO!" he covers my mouth.
"Help someone please help!" I mumble underneath his hand. I hear the door to my room slam open. It's my mom and Austin.
Stan gets off of me fast. Austin looks at me then Stan.
"You sick bastard." My mom says. Austin grabs Stan by the shirt and pinches him in the face. Stan falls to the floor and Austin starts to kick him. I cover myself with the sheets and cry. My mom cries as well.
"Taylor honey." She hugs me. I flinch a bit and hug her back. Stan starts bleeding from his mouth. I hear the front door open.
"Honey! Call the cops." My mom yells to my dad. Stan lays there on the floor. Austin beat the crap out of him.

----------------------------------------------

After explaining everything to the cops and my parents, the cops arrested Stan. Mom and dad cried a lot.
"I'm gonna go make some cookies." My mom says. I smile fakely to her. She leaves the roon. Austin holds my hand. I let go. He looks at me confused.
I stand up.
"I love you Austin." He stands up as well and hugs me. I back away.
"But I don't want to be touched."
He looks down and he starts to cry.
"I love you so much Taylor and I never should have left the house.." he says.
"it's not your fault Austin."
"He raped you!"
I look down.
"Kiss me Austin. Just kiss me please."
He comes close to me and kisses me. I kiss him back.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too."
I leave the room and go to my parents room. I lock the door and lay down on their bed. I just want to be alone.