chapter seven: metal

Austin Carlile P.O.V.

I'm super excited about this date. I'm taking her to a restaurant. Its really special to me because that was the first fancy restaurant my mom ever took me when I was 12. I already texted Taylor telling her to dress formal. I tie up my tie and grab my phone and keys before leaving my hotel room, I head to my car and read my messages. I get a message from Taylor saying:
"Come pick me up. Im ready."
Okay good just in time. I start up my car.

When I get there, she's already outside waiting. I open the car door for her and she gets in.
"You look amazing." I say to her. Shes wearing a black dress thats fitted and heels. I'm still much taller than her even if she's in heels. She blushes.
"This is going to be my first real date ever."
I smile as the words come out of her mouth. I gently kiss her cheek and drive to the restaurant.

Once we get there. I escort her to the table I reserved for us. We order some pasta and Champaign.
"First time drinking Champaign." She mumbles smiling. I smile.

After dinner, we have desert. Which is a huge cookie with whip cream.
After we finsih eating that. I grab her hand. She looks into my eyes. Her snile turning into a straight line.
"I love you Taylor Momsen."
"..I love you too Austin Carlile." She leans in and I gently kiss her lips. Our foreheads pressed together. I whisper.
"Be mines. Officially."
She squeals a bit in excitment. I love it when she does that.
"Yes." She says. I kiss her nose and we exit the restaurant after I pay.
We get into my car and I drive.
Im guessing. Taylor realizes that we aren't going the direction to the hotel.
"Where are we going?" She asks curiously.
"You'll see."
I park my car in front of the woods.
"Austin tell me." She pouts.
"Get on my back." I say. She hops on my back and I give her a piggy back ride to this river.
She gets off and looks at it.
"Its beautiful Austin."
"And cold in there." I mention.
"When I was a bit younger I would always come her. It was my sanctuary." I say.
"Wanna get in?" She asks.
I widen my eyes.
"No way. It is waaay to cold in there."
"Come on you wus." She starts to removes her clothes, only keeping her bra and underwear on. I turn away. She laughs.
"You can look if you want to." She says.
I start to take off my clothes only keeping my boxers on. She smiles and holds out her hand. I grab it and we both run inside.
We both let out little screams.
"Oh my gosh. It is sooo cold." She says.
"Ready, let's dunk our heads in. 1 2 3." We both dunk our heads in and come back up. She smiles and kisses me passionately. I do the same back. I grab her, lifting her up, so that I'm holding her where she is facing me and her legs are wrapped around me.
We walk back and grab our clothes.
"Race you to the car." She says running. I run as well.
We get to the car and I start to open the door. I see a figure in the woods. A man. He comes close to Taylor. I'm in shock when I see a metal sharp object in his hands. Its a knife.
"Give me all your money." He says as he holds the knife close to Taylor's stomach. I nod and hand him my wallet from inside the car. In a split second he stabs Taylor in the stomach.
He runs off into the darkness.
"No. No. No. Taylor." I grab her as she falls to the ground. Blood comes out of her mouth.
"Taylor no. Please. I love you." I sob. I quickly put her in the backseat of my car and put a blanket around her since she's still in underwear and bra only. I call the cops. I put my phone on speaker while I out my clothes on as fast as I could.
Taylor spits out more blood.
"Hello. What is your emerge-"
"My girlfriend has been stabbed. I need help." I get inside the car and drive to the nearest hospital.
"Austin. I love you so much." I hear taylor say in the backseat. I slam my fist against the steering wheel and cry.
"Stay with me baby." I get to the hospital.