chapter eleven: kitchen counter

A/N: smut cx
Taylor Momsen P.O.V.

"Okay everything is packed and in the car of mine." I smile at Austin, as I go to the passenger seat. He gets in the car as well and starts to drive. He reaches to put my seat belt on and I grab his arm, placing his hand on my thigh. He looks at me confused. I kiss his cheek and lean to the back seat to get some comfortable clothes. He smiles at me.
"First let me change into something more comfortable since it's just me and you anyway." I say and he nods looking at the road while driving. I grab some sweats, remove my shirt, I have a sports bra on so I'm gonna keep that on. I take off my fishnet stockings and my skirt. I glance at him when I notice he was looking then looked back at the road. I chuckle and put on my sweats, squirming around a bit. Then I put on some kitten socks. I'll just stay in my sports bra. I let out a sigh and smile.
"Finished."
He puts on my seat belt and I pucker up my lips, making a kissy face. He already knows me well so he leans in to give me a quick tap kiss. I smile when he does. He focuses on the road once again.  I put my legs criss cross.
"Babe, I want candy." I mutter. He looks at me and pulls over to a gas station.
"What kind princess?" He asks me as he unbuckles his seat belt to get out of the car.
"Any except chocolate." I smile sweetly.
He gives me a wink and goes into the store. I look around in the car. I turn on the radio. Beyonce starts playing. I turn it off. I plug in my phone to the aux cord. I start playing fall out boy. I unbuckle my seat belt, put my hair up in a messy bun, and put my legs up on the top of the glove department. I nod my head side to side at the music. I look out the window and see an older man probaby in his 40s smiling at me, I smile back. and. Then I see Austin coming into the car.
He hands me a bag full of candy and I smile. He starts to drive and the older man waves bye to me. I wave back hesitantly.
"Thanks babe." I dig into the bag and grab a lollipop. Mmm cherry. I struggle to unwrap it. Austin grabs it and removes the wrapper. I laugh at my attempt. I open my mouth a bit and he puts the lollipop in my mouth.
I do a little happy dance.
"So you excited about coming to my hometown in Missouri and meeting my parents?" I say, crossing my legs.
He nods. And looks at my seat belt, which is not on.
"I'm very happy. The happiest I've ever been." He says and points to my seat belt. I pout then sigh putting my seat belt on. He gives me a smile.

After two hours of driving, I have to pee.
I remove my headphones and poke Austin while he's driving. It's already night. I look at the time. It's 11 o' clock.
"I have to pee." I say to him. He laughs a bit.
"We're literally two minutes away from a hotel. We're gonna stay there until morning. Get some rest, eat, then get back on the road babe." He says as he comes to a stop.
"Put this shirt on since you're only in a sports bra." He says. I grin at him.
"What if I don't want to?" I say.
He smirks and raises an eyebrow.
"You better. I don't want people seeing your body other than me."
I laugh and nod. I put on the shirt.
He parks his car and I get out of the car. He follows, locking his car door. We get to the front desk.
"A room until the morning." Austin says to the old woman. She nods and hands him the card to the room.
We go into the room and there's rose petals on the floor. I look at him, he smiles shyly. I laugh and hug him.
"How romantic." I say raising an eyebrow.
"Let's have wine or something." I say and go to the cabinets. I grab the bottle and two cups. I pour ourselves a glass.
"I know I get drunk fast since I don't ever like drink.. but I wanna drink one more glass after this one." I smile and Austin nods. We both cheers and take a sip. I sit on the kitchen counter. I place the glass right next to me and smirk at him. He raises an eyebrow. I place my hand on my thigh, looking at it then looking back at him. On the inside I am very nervous, but I'm good at hiding it since on stage I have to always act slutty. He puts his glass down and comes close to me, I part open my legs and he comes in between them. I wrap my legs around him. He smirks at me then kisses me very passionately. He slips in his tongue and our tongues dance in each others mouth. After what feels like a while, we stop and I look at him with innocent eyes. I grab my glass and chug down the rest of the wine. He widens his eyes.
"Slow down there baby." He laughs.
I shake my head and grab his face, kissing him more. I place bis hanf om my thigh. He pulls away a bit and looks down.. I furrow my eyebrows.
"What?" I ask confused. He moves away from me.
I get down from the kitchen counter and look at him. He finally looks at me.
"You're a virgin.. I don't want to just take that away from you." He says. I cross my arms and mumble:
"But I'm ready."
He looks away.
"I am ready Austin! I want you." I get angry. He looks at me.
"No! You think you are but you aren't! " he says.
I start to get louder.
"I am ready! I know what I want Austin! You're just too f-cking p-ssy to do it!" I say and look away then back at him.
"I'm too what?" He asks me.
He comes closer to me.
"I'm too what?" He says again. I grit my teeth together and say very slowly:
"P-ssy." He lifts me up, I wrap my legs around him. He puts me on the kitchen counter. I can feel his hard-on in between my legs. He doesn't break eye contact with me. He grabs the back of my head and kisses me passionately. I do the same. We part away out of breath. He removes my sports bra revealing my breasts. He glances at them then back at me. I look down. He lifts my chin up and kisses me. I kiss him back. I tug at his belt so he can take it off. He takes off his pants and I take off my sweats. I wrap my arms around his neck. I whisper in his ear.
"Do me right here."
He looks at me.
"You sure?" He asks.
I nod. "The beds too cliche." I say smiling.
He chuckles and nods. He places his hand in between my legs, removing my panties. He rubs my private area then slides one finger in. I let out a gasp and pull him closer to me. He slides in another finger and I let out a small moan. He tries to fit another one in.
"You're too tight." He mumbles. I blush.
"Duh." I say.
"You've never masturbated using three fingers?" He asks. I look at him. "I've never masturbated at all.." I say.
He looks at me furrowing his eyebrows and kisses me slowly. He moves his two finger in and out.
"Right there." I say. He starts to finger me faster. I breathe heavily. He takes out his fingers and I grab his hand, lickng my juices off his fingers. He smirks at me.
"I want you so bad right now." He says. I move my pelvis closer to him.
"So take me." I say.
He takes off his boxers. I hold him close, with my chin on his shoulders. He sticks a little of his shaft in me. I close my eyes shut. He slowly sticks it halfway.
"Just do it." I squeal a bit.
He inserts his whole shaft in me. I let out a gasp. He moves back a bit and looks at me.
"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod with my eyes watery. He looks worried.
"I'm good Austin. Keep going." I smirk. It hurts a little but he pushes it in and out gently. I lean my back on the cabinet behind me. I close my eyes as he goes faster.
"Yes Austin. Faster." He looks at me and goes faster.
"You okay? You sure?" He asks.
"Yes." He holds me close and I feel like I'm about to orgasm when he goes faster.
"Something happening." I breathe heavily.
"What?.. ob. You're going to c*m Taylor." He says and continues going faster. He let's out a groan and I start to moan louder.
I feel myself c*m as I scratch his back back a little. He groans louder and I feel something inside me other than his penis of course.
"F--k. Taylor. I came inside you." He says worried.
"I guess we're gonna have a baby " I say. I start to laugh. He looks at me confused. I laugh more.
"I'm on birth control." I say in between laughs. He let's out a sigh.
He picks me up bridal style. I feel sore.
"My thighs hurt and I feel sore." I say closing my eyes. He places me on the bed, kissing my nose and I drift off to sleep.