Chapter sixteen: fling maybe?

"You're going to go home?" Kitty asks me pouting.
"Yeah." My boyfriend is being pissy.
She nods.
"Well here." She says, giving me her phone number.
"Text or call anytime." She smiles at me and I smile back. I kiss her cheek, and leave her room, going downstairs.
I try calling Austin, he doesn't pick up. I call him again. No answer.

I finally get to the house.
"Austin?" I yell. My mom says:
"He's in your room hun. Woah you look bad Taylor."
I roll my eyes and go to my room. I see Austin sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Austin? Why haven't you been picking up my phone calls?" I sit next to him. He looks at me finally and says:
"You cheated on me didn't you?"
His words come as a shock to me. I most certainly did not cheat on him. I was tempted, I must admit but I did not!
"No. Why would you s-" he cuts me off.
"The girl on the phone. You must ha well did something with her. I'm not stupid. Is this why you've been so distant lately?" He stands up looking at me angrily.
I get defensive.
"I did not fucking cheat on you! How could you even think that? The girl on the phone was a friend! Maybe I've even distancing myself lately because I got raped!" My words echo the room and Austin starts to tear up.
"I'm so sorry Taylor. That was stupid of me to even think that."
"Yeah it was.." I whisper and leave the room. I go to the living room and sit on the couch, taking my heels off. Austin sits next to me on the couch.
"Forgive me." He mutters in a sad tone. I look at him.
"No." I glare at him.
I head upstairs to the bathroom to shower.

I get out of the bathroom once I finished showering and go to my room. I see Austin sitting on the bed. I ignore him and change into some clubbing clothes. I put on my heels and go to the mirror to fix my hair and apply my makeup.
"Where are you going..?" He asks. I ignore him.
He grabs my arm, I flinch and pull away looking at him. He gives me this look of heart break. I grab my jacket and leave the room. I grab my phone and dial Kitty's number. It rings. I leave the house saying:
"Bye mom! Bye dad!"
Kitty picks up the phone.
"Taylor?" She quickly says.
"Yeah its me." I laugh.
"Heeey! I miss you! Come over. I'm gonna have a house party. My boyfriend is here! You can meet him." She rambles on. I giggle.
"Okay. I'm on my way." I get inside the taxi and tell him the address.

I get to Kitty's house. I knock on the door. She opens it up and hugs me tightly.
"Hi babe." I say. I give her a quick peck on the cheek.
"You look great!" She giggles. She grabs my hand and leads me to the living room. The music is on blast. There's about 20 people in the living room; some are sitting, some are dancing, some are talking and laughing.
"Taylor meet my boyfriend, Alan Ashby." I burst out laughing.
"Alan?!" I say. He starts to laugh and hugs me tightly.
"Tayloooorr." He says.
"Can't believe you met my girlfriend kitty. She's been talking about you non stop but I didn't think it was this taylor." He chuckles. Kitty smiles brightly.
"You two know each other!? Great." She jumps up and down.
"Let's get drunk now." She giggles.
"Shots!" Alan yells. Everyone lifts up their hands saying: "YEAH!"
I smiles and Kitty hands me a shot of vodka. All three of us down the shot.
"Oooo that was good." I hiss and laugh.
"So explain you and Austin.." Alan looks at me sadly. Great he must know what a bitch I've been lately to Austin. Austin must of told him.
"Well.. it's complicated.. I don't know what's going on with me.. I know for sure it's me being pissy." I look down as my phone rings. It's Austin. I turn off my phone and look back up.
"Let me get another shot Alan." I say and he hands me another one as he takes another one as well.
"Let's dance. All three of us." Kitty says, she grabs both me and Alans hand. She's gets in the middle of us and starts to dance on me while facing Alan. She kisses Alan. And i quickly get uncomfortable. Alan hands me his beer and i guzzle it down. He chuckles. Kitty then faces me and kisses my neck as she grinds on Alan. I guess I'll just play along..