Letters From El

September 2011

Kit,

I know I've said so many times how I won't throw myself at a guy, that I would take things slow if I got into any kind of relationship but I think maybe... That's not gona work out.

Now before you let out a big sigh let me explain some things first.

1. He's extremely sweet and caring. The whole time I was with him he was nothing but a complete gentleman, he was making sure I had everything I wanted and even bought me a couple of drinks.

2. He's super funny! I couldn't help but laugh at his silly little jokes, I think he was trying to impress me with his humor maybe just a little tiny bit.

3. He's so calm. He was so cool, he looked so cool. Everything that hit him he just seemed to brush off like it wasn't worth his time. He made me feel as though I was the only thing that mattered, I loved it.

I know I just met him but I really felt something with him and.. He asked for my number but what if he was just being nice and didn't want me to go home thinking poorly of myself . Talisha says he has to text/call me because he's probably fallen head over heels in love with me already but he's simply to overwhelmed with his emotions at the moment and that I should give him time. He was so awfully nice to me.. It's been awhile since a boy has ever been that nice to me, Kit. Please don't let anything happen to me again, do make sure that I don't do anything foolish.

With love,

Eleanor. X