▶ 1989 by Taylor Swift

It is the most wonderful past and, it was the most unforgettable love story the history has written on its own.

As a high school student, he wanted to try everything. But only for Kirstie, he is ready to quit them all. He quit his vices and his addictions.

With his Kirstie, everything is fine and all. He is free with a knot on his heart, meaning he's safe now and loved.

He did not need to feel so anxious about everything around him. He's got everything he wanted, everything he needed.

In his world, it's just him and Kirstie.

"Hey Mitch." She called him.

Mitch hummed in response. "Why?" He asked.

"If we break up, what would you do?" She asked. "I mean, we're still young and everything is ahead us."

They were cuddling but Mitch gently let go of Kirstie, shifting himself to allow them to sit up straight.

"I think, I'll go insane?" Mitch answered.

Kirstie laughed at such reply of Mitch, but it was contrasted by what he said the next, "Seriously, I don't think I could do it."

"Nothing lasts forever, Mitch. Nothing stays the same." Kirstie said and hugged him again. "Everything dies, even feelings."

Mitch kissed Kirstie's forehead. "I'm sorry Mitch, I just don't know. I don't want to end this."

He looked into her eyes and kissed her cheek. "Let's hope for the best."

He was afraid to end it too, he never wanted to be on a time that he just fell out love of this certain girl. He never wanted to imagine his life without her. He will lose his direction.

But Kirstie is right. Not all temporary perfect things last forever. They were young, and maybe they just didn't know what they were thinking. All they could do is to savor the moment and make it the best memories.

After a few hours of watching horror movies, Kirstie whispered, "I don't think I could sleep on my own tonight."

Mitch cooed. "But sweetheart, you need to go home, your parents will be worried about you. I will go with you if you want."

Kirstie just went to Mitch's place because her parents said they will be home late. They told her that they would go home at 3am and, this is what she wanted to do the first time she heard them say it.

It was also getting dark outside and for a girl alone to walk there, it would be such a risk.

"You're going to my place and sleep with me." She said to Mitch. "I mean, just sleepover. Not anything more."

Mitch couldn't say no to Kirstie. She was all he had that night. The company of everyone in the house was at Italy. He decided to stay in Texas because of Kirstie.

He nodded and stood up. He packed his things then they were ready to go.

They went to Kirstie's house quietly. They doubted what her parents have said so they still went up the ladder from the outside, to her room. It was quite an adventure that made them giggle every time.

Kirstie was all beautiful to Mitch's eyes and he was never been this in love with a woman who could understand and comfort him properly. She was with him, through his flaws and tragedies. She knew it all. Kirstie is the most beautiful girl he knew, inside and out.

"I'll just go to my bathroom and change." She laughed.

"Just change your clothes in front of me." Mitch said. "I swear I would not judge you, whatever I see."

Kirstie felt so blessed having a man like Mitch. Even though they were just kids in love, it was worth the try. Everything felt it were right. This man never judged her and loved her right, like what she wanted to a guy. He was her dream.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." He answered.

She changed her clothes quickly but to Mitch, it was slow. The time went each second and he saw them all, by the moonlight and she was perfect. Her flaws are nothing to him, but truly, she is flawless. Kirstie is a perfect girl that every boy wants, but he'll be a man for her. Just for her.

"Let's go to bed, shall we?" She asked.

"Yes." He answered.