■■ How You Get The Girl

I want you for worse or for better, I would wait forever and ever, broke you heart I'll put it back together.

After the show on Toronto, there will be a second show in Canada. This time, they will be heading to Vancouver. They went up early again, especially Mitch and Kirstie, for interviews.

The publicity stunt has been a hit to the people around them. Sugarscape has decided to interview them for their upcoming album.

"Hi Kirstie and Mitch." The lady interviewer greeted them.

"Hello." They said in unison. To be honest, they looked very nervous.

"How are you doing today?" The lady asked.

"Actually, I'm nervous." Mitch laughed. "It's my first time to be without the others and I guess, it's just uncomfortable without the whole band."

"Me too." Kirstie agreed and laughed as well.

"Okay, let's start, shall we?" She asked. The two nodded in response. "I will be asking you series of question and I want true answers. They are from the fans, they forced me to ask you these." She laughed; maybe just trying to ease the tension and it did. The two laughed with her.

"Relationship status?"

"In a relationship." They both replied. Kirstie resisted her head to turn to Mitch in confusion. She never heard him having a boyfriend. If he did not tell her, Scott would probably be announcing it to the whole staff.

"Is this image photoshopped or not?" And the lady interviewer showed them the picture at the parking.

"Yes, it is photoshopped." They both said.

They were almost like playing the fastest question and answer game ever. Every question seemed not to relate to each other.

"What does this clip mean?" The lady showed the clip where Mitch is all protective to Kirstie. The time that they were mobbed.

"Woah." Kirstie said. She was overwhelmed how fast everything was processing into people. "You already had that in the Internet?"

Mitch answered by, "I was just being protective because if she died there, her boyfriend will sue me." He laughed.

"What about the girlfriend part?" The lady asked. "You shouted that she is your girlfriend."

"I call my friends who are girls my girlfriends." Mitch said. "They're my princesses." He smiled.

"What is going on between you?" The lady asked.

"Nothing!" The two of them denied. There was a little confusion, everything just felt so treacherous. Kirstie secretly wishes that as fast as the people can, they would discover that this is just for a publicity stunt.

"But really," the lady said. "Someone told me that you had a romantic past, I can't imagine Mitch courting you." Then she looked at Kirstie.

"Me too." Kirstie said and laughed. Mitch laughed too, because people won't really imagine it.

"How did you court her, Mitch?" The lady asked. "I mean, if it's okay."

"It was harder than I thought, believe me." He said. "The day she became mine was raining. I told her to go to a certain place but she wouldn't, and I thought the rainfall was just little, but it was strong."

"What did you do?" The interviewer asked.

Flashbacks came to Mitch, and he just smiled again. "I was standing at the rain and I screamed her name. I knew how to play the acoustic guitar that time and I was carrying one. She opened the door when her mother noticed me. As soon as I saw her, I sang a song. I did not even got inside, I knew I wanted to serenade her with a song."

The lady then looked at Kirstie, "What was your reaction?" She asked Kirstie's side of opinion.

Kirstie was astonished and she looked like she was awaken from a deep sleep.

"Oh!" She said. "I was thankful that it happened. I was also feeling the unusual feelings towards him that time, so I agreed to be courted. I still remember how I was disappointed by the flu he caught the other day." She laughed by the last sentence she said.

But that was the first time she knew she fell in love to the right guy. That was the first time Mitch pleaded for her not to leave him. That was the time their Always and Forever started. That was the day Mitch knew he had to forget and set aside reality for someone's happiness.

Mitch went silent and he frowned. The flashbacks were going back, but how come the break up didn't? It hurt him.